Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Yes!! I've finally been given permission! Cool:

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
I own a website.
It's called: peacockcoins.com

It used to be whenever I wanted to use the word, "peacock" I had to spell it like this: peac 0ck or some other needless form.

::Whew::

Thanks CU for granting me permission to write: Peacock Ikes to my heart's content.
I promise NOT to abuse the priviledge. . . image

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    OK, now that PCGS will let you promote it, start getting some pics of those coins and get that site built. image
    Keith ™

• Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    Excellent. Congratulations. Now if you do something about Co.ckroach......... , I could write about my ex-brother-in-law.image
  • Options
    Now you've done it, soon we'll be overrun with Alfred Hitchcock fanatics, illegal cockfight aficionados, and of course just plain dicks. Wait, we already have those. image

The censor is lame. I think we should threaten to abuse its limitations mercilessly until it is fixed to remove only the most egregious words and only if they are used alone, not as legitimate parts of larger words.

It's a lost cause, anyway, unless you use human moderators (whatever happened to those plans, anyway?) It's crazy you can't say Peacock yet you can spew all kinds of hateful invective without any censure.
  • Options
    are you going to post the Pi$$ing Minuteman on your new site? image

edited to include: remember: location , location , location
    "spare change? Nahhhhh...never have any...sold it all on E-bay..."
    see? My Auctions "Got any 1800's gold?"
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm glad they worked with you on the text filter. It is nice to see that you can be free to use such a great word (my grandfather's farm used to have lots of peac_cks and peahens! Wonderful birds...)

Now, I still can't post the word without censorship. Oh, well.

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless that PissingMan quarter has rainbow toning I've got to go with a big fat NO.

peacockcoins

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file