Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

vittle...biggamgil wanted ur spx q & u made a ridiculous offer cuz u wanted him to reject da tra

Comments

• Are you always a ______?

<<fill in the blank>>

lol
  • aww..u shoulda been in the tr chat that one day..it was evan, colt, me and maybe others and we were talking about vittleboy's lies. lol.

i'm sure this (his imaginary card store) is just another one of those lies to go w/ his "i pulled a bow wow/iverson jsy", "i got 2 boxes of 96 97 chrome at the nationals", "the card shop is going out of bus and he gave me a free box and i pulled all that good stuff", etc.

i remember colt saying something like this: i'm waiting for vittle to say in the first pack of my 96 97 chrome box, i pulled a iverson rc ref!!!. in the 2nd pack i pulled this time a kobe rc!!!!. in the 5 pack in my box i got marbury chrome ref. then my in next pack i got another kobe chrome but this time it's a refractor. "omg", i just pulled another kobe ref. rc!!! one pack left and it's yet another kobe chrome ref. rc!!!!!!!!!!

too bad colt got kicked off cu. image

• Colt was a cool guy, I liked him.
  • we all liked colt. image

he was a great trader and was cool to talk w/. i wonder if he's still on tr.
  • yeah i liked colt
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Colt still owes me a Hakeem Jersey....i consider him a bad trader!!
  • mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    colt disappeared and owes several people cards...
  • colt sucks..he owes me also

Colt Thompson
    Rt. 1 Box 294
    Bluefield, WV 24701

• I dont miss colt he was an ass. And he riped a bunch of people.

As for ejones. Well im glad you love talking about me all the time. Makes me feel good inside. image

Now the biggamegill thing. When i wanted the ricky davis spa rc he wanted over book for it knowing i wanted it so thats why i did that to him. See when you mess with someone it comes back to hurt you.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    I sense vittles is gonna update his a-holes list..
  • I agree, vittle.

Looks like your messing is coming back to you.

lmao ejones.image

"I've got my own card shop and it filled to the roof with 96-97 Chrome basketball cases."

lmaoimageimageimage
  • Mcdee- I might have to make a little change lol.

pacmanssportscards- I dont know why you posted but i dont care what you say. I happen to have a 96-97 Topps Chrome Box in my Safe. I havent opened it and i dont think i will to much of a risk. I do have a shop Weather anyone belives me or not. I dont have to prove anything to people i dont even know lol.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • vittle, how much $$$ you want for the chrome box and carter auto 16X20 w/ coa from fleer?

• I agree with you about not having to prove stuff to people you don't know.

I wouldn't open the box either, you could sell it for a lot more than the miniscule chance that you could pull a Kobe.

Only one Kobe wouldn't be worth it anyways.