Home U.S. Coin Forum

How long before I can track a submission??..

I self-submitted a coin to PCGS last Friday at the Long Beach Show, using their $12.00 "Silver Club" thingie, with submission forms I printed out off the Web Site.. since they were not multi-part forms, the girl at the booth who took my submission wrote an invoice number on it and handed it back to me after I wrote her the check.. this was a modern coin with a 30 day service turnaround..

How long should it take before I am able to track it on the PCGS.com site? It hasn't shown up yet, although that seems reasonable as they probably got thousands of submissions at the show.. just curious what others' experiences are with this, as this was my first self-submission to PCGS..

Harv
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
- John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..

Comments

• I submitted at Long Beach on Saturday and its already posted as received.
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    Yes, mine just showed up also within the past couple hours, apparently..

Thanks,

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I also submitted at Long Beach and it showed up at around noon today.
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file