Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

That sucked.

Broncos, you are killin me!
Traded wth: JRCCRUM,Truballer,Danotorious,yegua22,Sporto1633,LACHU91,cardnyou,dpsports,z28,mtgrinch,Paragon,epag64,thematrix31,SPORTSGUY247,nascar20

Ebay rating 419

Drop me a line!

Remember New York.God Bless America.

Comments

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    You can add them to the list of pretenders...fish...patsies....panthers.....aints......BRONCOS!

This game was over the minute Griese got tackled by his dog!

-Kevin
  • Hey man.....leave the Saints out of it....they were looking ahead to next week.
    CB4
  • hey V.C , he's a very disgruntled bucs fan who will probally never see his team even get to a S.B so please cut him a little slack image
    come on Kobe...If you are going to try to bring the smack then put up a team or get out!

I once thought of the Lions as the worst team in the league, but now they are above someone! OUCH

thats gotta hurt!

-Kevin
  • i've been posting alot about my improved 2-2 cowboys of late and after a W against the giants next week that will be 1 step closer to a wildcard birth this year image
  • Hey guys I can understand losing..Saints were the best at it for the longest time. Always can look forward to draft time...that's always exciting.

I'm hoping my Saints don't choke now. Need to show up next game and stop giving teams 20 point leads at half.
    CB4
  • Kobe, if you think the Cowgirls are going to the playoffs, you are drinking more than Griese! Move your dog now!
    Traded wth: JRCCRUM,Truballer,Danotorious,yegua22,Sporto1633,LACHU91,cardnyou,dpsports,z28,mtgrinch,Paragon,epag64,thematrix31,SPORTSGUY247,nascar20

Ebay rating 419

Drop me a line!

• hey i can dream can't i ? stranger things have happened, not many, but they have image
    Dodger> Good one!! So which wagon are you currently on?? The niners, raiders or the chargers??

Let us know so you can properly enter the fray!

-kevin
  • Stalin,

I have been a Bronco fan since you were just a gleam in your daddy's eye.(and dangerously close to being a Colts fan I might add!) I live in the Bay Area and followed John Elway at Stanford and would have been a fan of whereever he went.It just happened to be Denver instead of the Colts or the Yankees.I haven't seen you post up your team yet and you are calling me a bandwagon fan? What, are you waiting to see who wins the superbowl?

Ebay rating 419

Drop me a line!

Dodger> Welcome to the forum! Its good to have a newbie here! hey check out the search feature here and
    type in the word smack. You will then see my post backing the Bucs BEFORE the season. You will also see all
    the Philly, Rams and Steelers fans there whose predictions make even you look smart!

I like how you are still living in the Elway era!! Actaully I rememeber all those bad years Elway had....you know
    before he finally spent some of his money and got his teeth clean! Elway couldn't win anything! Well until he
    got a running game and a D.....oh well those days are over, your QB is a drunk and you play in a very
    rough division. If you can't beat the hapless Ravens (who my Bucs killed), then how are you going to beat
    Oakland, KC, and Diego???

GO BUCS

Kevin
  • Stalin,

Newbie? You are here 3 months before me and have 300 posts more than me and I am a newbie? Before you talk smack about me living in the Elway era, realize that was only 5 years ago.What have the Bucs ever done.I will probably die before they ever return a kickoff for a touchdown! You are a lot like Warren Sapp-all bark and nothing to back it up.

Ebay rating 419

Drop me a line!

like Sapp?? Ask Faulk and Kurt Warner about Sapp. He destroyed them both!! I like how
    you ignore the Griese smack. He's a drunk and you know it. good call! Hey I thought Elam
    was automatic...hmmm...guess not! Later

-Kevin

• Can you say troll??

Joefreak do yourself a favor and shut your mouth. You speak nonsense and everyone here knows it. You respond with malicious intent and try to pick apart everyone's respone. TROLL.

Who beat TB?? The Saints... nuff said.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
    Oh here comes Cardinal fan!!! Every year they expect Jake the Snake to lead them to the
    promise land, but every year the guy just plain sucks, If you don't like the heat in here,
    then don't stick around.

Kevin

GO BUCS
  • dodgerguy, while doing a search for stalin did you notice how much smack he talked about the lakers during the playoffs, preferablly around the time when they were down. as it turned out the lakers ended up winning the whole thing and instead of being a man and coming back here to take the heat he ran and hid. now i love a good smack talker but at least be man enough to face the music..thats what real smack talkers do image
  • Just a thought, but perhaps the Bucs would have been better served trading those 2 first rounders and a second for a QB and WR. The last thing they needed was another coach who could not get to the SB.
    First off I was here when the Kings choked..urr I mean lost. You can ask that Kobe guy!

Second, draft picks are overrated. We already have a good team we don't need them. Rookies
    make mistakes and the Bucs don't make mistakes...well beside Tupa the moron. Gruden
    was the last piece in the puzzle.

OK so far here is what I have...please tell me if this is wrong, I wouldn't want to call anyone
    a bandwagon jumper if they are not:

joestalin (Bucs)
    DodgerFan (Broncos)
    VinceCarter (aints)
    KobeColl (Cowgirls)
    UofAFan (Cards)

LMK
    Kevin
  • Stalin, i honestly don't remember you coming back around after they won, in fact i remember a post specifically asking where you were but if you say you were around then i believe you.. i've been a cowboy fan for a while now from the days of staubach, preston pearson, golden richards, d.d lewis charlie waters lol i can go on forever.. anyways i stuck thru the 1-15 season and i'll stick thru the bad days again because when they win that 6th ring it will be all the sweeter image

just curious, how far do you go back as a buc fan ? i remember the ugly uniforms, john mckay coaching and that winless 20 something streak they had going..that franchise has come along way since then
  • Read my sig line Stalin. It says BAY AREA SPORTS fan. Use some common sense and figure out which 2 FB teams I'm a diehard fan of.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
    U of A fan!

Come on, which two teams??? Be a man and pick one team and support them forever! You're worse
    than NY fan...some years a Jets fan and some years a Giants fan! Im sure you were a Cards fan
    at one time and then made the jump when the niners got good. Im sure you are a "diehard"
    raiders fan now! LOL

Thanks and I will update your info, showing that you are a bandwagon jumper.

Kevin

• The last person I need to explain myself to is a lowlife TROLL like yourself Stalin. Nobody here likes you, Nobody on Sports and Memorabilia forum likes you either. Get a clue.
    Bay Area Sports Fan...How about Bay Area Wagon Jumper? I don't see anyone else
    here naming their favorite team by region! I like how you have the national league
    covered by having the Giants as your icon and then "don't forget my Dbacks" in your
    sig line! 2 football teams...2 baseball teams...Let me guess you are a diehard
    southern california basketball fan too huh??

Thanks
    Kevin
  • I'm ashamed to announce this, but I'm a Lions fan. Who, by the way, have been in the playoff more than the Yuccaneers since 1990. We are down now, but we have a better record than the mighty Rams.image
    Tradelists
    Now Collecting- Ed Belfour, any RedWings, Brian Griese, Bobby Higginson, Will Clark, U of M players
    Let me Know what you have!
    Bad Trader: Heavyd5424
  • THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    seriously people, why do you bother with this idiot (joestalin)? he knows NOTHING about football and proves it everytime he makes a worthless post... i made him look stupid on the other thread and he's yet to respond... don't even pay him any attention...
    imageimageimageimageimage