Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Question: Anyone know if LostNemesis1@aol.com is a rip???

I know someone who is making a deal with this guy and wanted to know if anyone here knows anything about this guy. Is he a ripoff? My friend is thinking that he is, but isnt sure. In case he has multiple e-mails, some more info is he lives in florida and his last name is Rogers.
Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    He's very shady about his feedback/refs. He'll never give a list of refs, just say sites he's traded at. And he gives out like 4 different eBay ID's for feedback, I'd hold off on any trades with him.
  • Options
    If anyone trades with this guy,
    I would (WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTIONS) make him send first!
    2001 Playoff Honors, Honor Roll Buy Back (1996 Playoff Leather Bound, Eddie George) PSA 10 =1/1 **2001 Press Pass OS2 Drew Brees Psa 10 =1/1**
    http://www.kingdom-ushers.com
  • Options
    Don't trade buddy for your own good....I sent him like 20 GU/Auto's incuding vince/t-mac etc., and he isnt sending to me but i have proof he received, i sent signature confirmation....and another guy i know from AIM called HeGot made Lost send first, and HeGot has yet to receive a thing and it's been weeks, so he is definately a ripoff! He also ripped off a guy I know called Eeelagooo for 38 GU cards, ouch...Please whatever you do, don't deal with that guy!
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    I figured that. Thanks alot guys, ill let my friend know not to deal with this cheat.
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage