Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

hey everyone remember me, whats going on in here and does anyone want to make a last trade with me t

just post to me who you want i maybe i will have it i am getting out of cards pretty much but i am going to hold on to a bunch of my cards but if someone wants to make a trade with me i will be more than welcome to try to make a deal with you ok just lmk and i will get back at ya.
refs:
magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
(always updating)

Comments

• Options
    I need every bibby i dont have! please send me a list of bibbys you have via PM or email for the quickest response. Thanks! LOok at my site and LMK if you need anything beacuse i am aselling most of the cards there.
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • Options
    refs:
    magic1fan,dpsports,KOBEcollector,4sportcollector,
    kobe8fan,cardnyou,coreyzbinden,ahares,josher416,uwftke26,Quasar31,lafrentz06,cpandeas,Lway7fan,EarlHamMan,dkiger,samsgirl214,bbtt123,co1ector,kr580,carddude,cbc2112

MY SITE
    (always updating)

• Options
    pm sent
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    hey i collect
    01-02
    topps pristine rcs
    spx rcs
    sp auth rcs
    ud flight team gold

rcs:
    jrich
    carter
    desmond mason
    chandler