Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

ya'll better look out for my main man vince carter next year!!

he gonna play d like this and win the nba title FO SHO- BY THE WAY HE BLAMED THE KNEE ON THIS DEFENSIVE APPROACH

Comments

• Options
    and wasn't jordan the guy who said vince needs to play some defense..i see why he said that now
  • Options
    vc is going big next year so watch out

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    yeah i'm scared, he still can never make up losing to the a 39 year old jordan and the washington wizards TWICE

• Options
    Maybe MJ had some funky BO, that he couldn't stand?
  • Options
    I saw that play. I wondered what was up too...image
    http://sportscardsheriff.com has over 8900 members and over 35,000 documented trades. Check it out if you have not already.
  • Options
    big shane tell your moms to shave her mustache.......you bring nothing to the table.

• Options
    What am I watching out for? Is he coming to fight me for some reason?
  • Options
    He sure in the hell better!! I have his '98 Press Pass Reflectors. Before he went down, BV $200......
    Looking for any Raef LaFrentz. Along with other former KU players.

Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz

My Page
    AOL - lafrentz06
  • Options
    nikobe - you think your all big cause you can talk crap over the internet? Ha, that also brings a smile to my face. Atleast I know who my parents are. LOL! Meet me in person and back all the crap you talk up.
  • Options
    i'm skuurd

• Options
    Pretty good....so you found a pic where he isn't playing defence. I can find one of Kobe doing the same....I remember one of him crying on the floor in particular...

Here's a couple nice ones to refresh your memory of what Carter can do.

I know I shouldn't waste my time with you and all....since you can't even stick with one user name on here for a week...but I'll keep track of all your names so I can make a post when VC is in the running for MVP this season.
    CB4
  • Options
    il love this pick vince, I happen to have a big Autoed version from fleer. Really nice.

My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    no dunk can make up for going up against the greatest player of all time and turn your head like a PUNK.Nobody cares if he's running for mvp and you would never catch a pic of kobe turning his head like a chump away from jordan idiot. If kobe's on the floor hurting it's probably for a good reason. Vc has no excuse just to give up on a play on a 39 YEAR OLD MICHAEL JORDAN.I can only imagine what a in his prime JORDAN would of done to vince carter.

• Options
    Say what you want man but Kobe's got Shaq on his team...I think Shaq can take half the teams in the NBA to the championship alone. When you got a freaking giant like that, it can make you look real good. I'm really interested to see where the Lakers are going to be now that Shaq is out for the first little while. Hope Kobe doesn't fake a rib injury again....

Oh and Carter has his head turned from Jordan because he smells bad.....look at those pits man.....you would turn your head too....that's the key to Jordan's success...he didn't shower for a week, couldn't defend him because of that smell (now official property of Gatorade)
    CB4
  • Options
    Oh, so kobe is faking because he can play through injuries while carter cant. Was kobe faking when he played after getting poisoned vs the kings?
    refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy
  • Options
    dude vince craptor is just mad I found a pic of his god aka vince carter backing down from THE GREATEST.
    Vince carter can dunk from the half court line for all I care........he needs to work on his mid range and defensive game whether you want to hear that or not carder. Kobe got tons of work, buy you act like vince carter has nothing to work on. DUNKS DON'T WIN YOU TITLES.

If shaqs the only reason why the lakers won the title then why didn't the lakers win the first two years kobe was a rookie and when he was barely getting over 15 mins per game? Why didn't shaq win a title with orlando? Shaq was averaging the same numbers in orlando idiot. Take your stories elsewhere.

• Options
    Wow....are you a Zen master? Teach me some Zen......oh and Shaq had to deal with the Dream back then (when the dream Shake worked) Plus he was a younger man. Here's a pic for you....

CB4
  • Options
    man somebody stepped on his wrist idiot. I didn't post a pic of carter injured. Go find me a pic of kobe backing down on defense like a quitter ON JORDAN.Finding pics of hurt players means nothing. I could find me some useless carter pics.....in fact it's war

I'LL BE BACK

• Options

<< <i>Oh and Carter has his head turned from Jordan because he smells bad.....look at those pits man.....you would turn your head too....that's the key to Jordan's success...he didn't shower for a week, couldn't defend him because of that smell (now official property of Gatorade) >>

Vincecarder, you think Jordan smells that bad? Check this picture out:

• Options
    Here's another great one. I don't know what Kobe is reaching for in this pic, but he's pretty close to that other guys face.....I think he was watching Oz alittle too much.

CB4
  • Options
    Actually I have a KG card and behind KG Kobe is standing there doing nothing at all. Just standing there, mouth wide open. I bet you have dreams like that dont ya nikobe?
  • Options

<< <i>il love this pick vince, I happen to have a big Autoed version from fleer. Really nice.
    image >>

Hey vittle, how much $$$ you want for that carter? PLMK

Thanks
    Kenny
  • Options
    ttt for vittle

I really want to buy this, plmk