Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Grandson's birthday I need Pokemon cards

Nothing special just alot. LMK
Looking for 87 Fleer Glossy Bonds and 86 Topps Traded Tiffany Bonds
Ref's available

Comments

• Options
    How many?? I have alot of holos how much can i get for them?
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    yo air, ur kicker needs 3 points to beat me image, btw how much ug ivin, i have some
  • Options
    Yeah I know man...I think i can mark it down as a W! but with my luck he will pull something b4 the game lol
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    i really hope so, i need the win image
  • Options
    I have a few of the holographic, holographic japanese, neo, rare, whatever they call the things. My cousin gave them to me and when he did they booked for a lot of money but I know the bottom has fallen out on them now. He also gave me one of the new holographic yugioh cards that seem to be popular now. If you are interested I can make a list for you. I will trade them cheap for sportscards or sell them cheap. PLMK

Andrew
  • Options
    Airjordan- I have no idea what they are worth. Like I said my grandson's birthday is coming up and I thought I would get him some. He's only 8.

Pacman- No list necessary just let me know what you need for them. Even if you had a list I would'nt know what I was looking at.

Thanks for replying guys
    Rick
    Ref's available
  • Options
    hey bud i have a couple that when i bought out a collection they were in there a bunch of reg ones and a bunch of shiny ones like you i have no clue what they are worth

chris
    looking for texans, iverson, ming, and roy oswalt
  • Options
    LMK what you need for them.
    Rick
    Ref's available