Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank You!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone ! Oct.1 marks my 2-year anniversary of selling cards full time and my family and I are more than grateful to everyone who has bought (or even thought) of buying cards from us. Ive not only sold to or traded with several people on this board, I've also become good friends with many fellow card folks. The only thing that tops dealing with sports cards as a career is being able to stay home with my wife and 3 girls as well. Thanks you all very much for making that possible.

On a side note, I've got 2 extra tickets to Tuesday night's Angels-Yankees game (Game#1 - Oct.1) in NY. They are bleacher seats, but free to the first to get a hold of me. E-mail me at oiljar@aol.com for details.

Thanks again!!!!
Steve P.

Comments

• Options
    Steve

You're one of the good guys and are always a pleasure to deal with. Good luck with your business and best wishes to your family

Paul
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Steve,

Ditto to what zardoz said.

Thanks

Carlos
  • Options
    You are lucky man!image
    www.LloydWTaylor.com
    Vintage Baseball Cards
    Sales and Ebay Consignment Service
    email
    Lloyd_Taylor_Vintage_Cards -- on Ebay
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Steve,

I've enjoyed our business dealings ever since you started off as "Peckovich Trading Card Co." Meeting you at the 2002 National was a real treat since I got to watch you cherry pick a dealer's inventory first hand. I hope you have many more prosperous years to come. God Bless you and your family.
  • Options
    Doc, how about giving us some contact info for buying cards (website? ebay id?)

• Options
    Steve -- Quality of Life and cards....now thats a Home Run! Congrats on 2 great years and thanks for the 69's you have supplied me over the years. Your product is aces!
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    Congratulation Steve! With the great product and honest service you’ve provided all of us in the last couple of years how could you of not made it this far! Looking forward to many more to come! Thank You, Scott
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pleasure has been mine Steve. I enjoyed meeting you at Kyle's table on more than one occassion and appreciate your opinions on a few cards I was unsure about. I look forward to receiving the '69 PSA 9 Larry Dierker to upgrade the 5 in my set and also look forward to filling more holes in my other sets with your help.
  • Options
    Ditto to all of the other kind words. i don't keep track of where all of my cards come from, but I would be willing to bet that you are #2 to Chris Porter in supplying cards to my sets. thanks again.

Rob
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Back atcha - big guy!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    STEVE--You know I'd be rooting for the Angels! If the tickets aren't gone let me know.image On the business side, thanks for the cards, the grading tips, and good company. CONTINUED SUCCESS!!

EJ
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    What is doc/Steve P's. ebay id? Thanks.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    rw2win,

Steve goes by Bauerfan on ebay.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    getupkidgetupkid Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Steve...

Your knowledge of the hobby has been a top resource in my collecting and dealing. It's always been a pleasure working with you. I wish you continued success in the future.

Erik
    1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8 or higher/1978 Topps Baseball PSA 9 or higher.
  • Options
    Hey Steve,

Congratulations on two great years of selling on ebay. Thank you for all the great cards.
    Best of health and happieness to you and your family...

John

-----------------------------
    jml517-ebay

Steve,

Congrats and Best of Luck!

Since you are an Angels fan....this is just for you.

Rally Monkey

John
  • Options
    I've never laughed so hard in my life. Thanks John.
  • Options
    Steve,
    Always quality and always a pleasure. A true pro and friend...now get to work on my 77's!!!image
    You 'da man!
    Phil
  • Options
    Steve,
    Congrats and thanks for all the great cards you've supplied me for my 65 set!! Keep em coming!

Mike
  • Options
    Steve - It's been a pleasure doing business with you over the last year. Congrats on "living the dream" for the last two years. I'm sure that many of us here (myself included) would love to be doing what you are doing. Thanks for the first PSA 10 for my '64 set, keep them coming...... Jim