Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I just found $110!!! :)

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
For those of you with jobs, it may not be significant... but for me... yay!

Here is the story:

My mom saw in the summer (after I had left) that I withdrawn $103.65 from my bank account for PayPal and when she asked my dad where the money was going, he said for some coins that I would probably get rid of at a small profit... it's been three months since the withdrawl and she just HAD to bring it up again... my gain image

She made me look up the record in PayPal, and I figured out what the payment was for after finding something in my email deleted box (I tend to keep a LOT of emails before I empty it image- you know, around 4000)... it was for a calculator for my brother... why it wasn't her credit card that paid, I don't know...

Long story (above) short- she just refunded me the $109.90 that the calculator cost and I am all the richer imageimage

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! So what ya gonna snipe with that dough?
    imageimage

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I need to "save" it... cough, cough... wheeze wheeze... hack hack... wink wink... nudge nudge...

I still want a nice draped bust copper and a bust dime... there is a nice 1803 1c on eBay going overly cheap (VGish) that I am thinking about sniping in an hour.

Jeremy

PS- gotta write an essay, first image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file