Home U.S. Coin Forum

This is positive feedback?

This seller and his tricks sounds a lot like ctnumisaut@aol.com, who is well known for overgrading and retaliatory feedback. The 'positive' feedback a buyer named campetal is a pretty good indication of consistent overgrading.

link
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse

Comments

• Campetal seems like this guy is just a cranky SOB who whines when he doesn't get a top grade coin for less than $10 bucks. Lets see how this adds up - you're buying raw coins from ebay for under $10 and you expect them to be something to write home about? - I think we've got us an award winning whiner! As for the seller - do you really think he's going to sell an MS65/66 Morgan, for that price? - Buyers have to be more astute to know that indeed in collecting there IS no Santa Claus!

Frank
  • I like the "overgraded but I'll keep" it ones. How much did he spend? Jeez he went through quite a bit of trouble. There are some Lincolns that the color is not right for RED. Also has a "1915-D Lincoln Cent MS68 Red!". Now if it was even a 66RD he would do quite a bit better if it were in a holder on a tough coin.
  • dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    ctnumisaut - that's the wackjob that used to have the infamous 1-word desc's., right? like it would just say

nice!

w/ no picture, and be heavily overgraded relative to most rational peopl's opinions?

K S

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file