Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

NEED 50-75 IN PAYPAL- HAVE NICE FOOTBALL GU AND AUTOS-

LMK WHAT UR LOOKING FOR AND ILL MAKE A NICE OFFER- THANKS ALOT

free shipping on everything!! regardless of amount of cards
looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
-richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)

Comments

• Options
    ttt- i will sell smaller stuff as well- dont need 50$ from one person
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    ttt
    -richie rich

• Options
    IM me with auto list. Numbered autos and mini helmets. NBT
    The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!
  • Options
    ttt-

manning auto jersey,some nice finest autos and rcs, some other nice stuff available- lmk thanks
    -richie rich

• Options
    pm me with any sp auth. football rc's from 99 and 01 ,also nice auto's and mutli
    colored patches thanx
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson