Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Registry Closing in on 3,000 Sets Registered!

There are currently 2,920 sets registered.

Do I dare ask if there will be a special prize given for the 3,000th set?

I'm still betting that Jay will win the next one image.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GEMMINTMAN - Sorry, I'm still getting over the trauma of missing set #1,000. According to the PSA folks, I was set #1,001
    while set #1,000 belongs to STONEGATE. As a matter of fact, I trimmed off a few of my sets incl, the lovely 1970 Kellogg's and some vintage Football, so now I'm down to 14 or 15. And nothing to add on the horizon. So no prize for me..jay
  • Options
    Jay,

Sorry for causing the emotional distress over set #1000 -- but you didn't miss anything. Not a darn thing from PSA for that milestone -- nothing, nada, zip -- even after I politely inquired after the 2000th set raked in all the goodies. Not even a reply to my email!

Kevin
  • Options
    STONEGATE - I thought that was odd too! Set #1,000 is more of a milestone then #2,000, and the winner raked in 3 free grades. If it were up to me, I would make sure PSA gave you 1,000 free grades, so long as you passed 1 or 200 my wayimage Good to have you back from your overseas journey...jay
  • Options
    Jay,

Feel free to use your powers for a retro recognition award for the 1000th set and I'll split the benefits with you -- free submissions, head grader for a day, Grade-Your-Own submission, Slab a family member, or whatever else that creative bunch at PSA comes up with! By the way, the Harrod Expedition was a success as I bagged Golden Humbugs, Striped Humbugs, Tangerine Blossoms, and others that are on their way to you.

Kevin
  • Options
    Kevin, Much appreciated, Thank You!
    At the Fort Wash show on Friday, I bagged a couple of 8's I needed for the '60 FB set, that should put me within 2 grade points of yours now image ...jay
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    Jay-

If its any consolation...Im 7000 grade pts from Stonegates wonderful 63 Fleer set....and a billion pts from his glorious 54 Red Heart set.

Johnimage