Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Bought a guys table today and man was there some nice stuff in it.

I Will not be tradeing any of these right now. But hit me up and i might trade them at a later time. I am makeing sure i keep my stuff and the card shops stuff apart.

2000-01 SPx Q.Richardson Jersey auto Rc x3
1998 Topps Chrome KEON CLARK REFRACTOR Rc
1999 Topps Chrome ANDRE MILLER REFRACTOR Rc
2000-01 Black Diamond Darius Miles JSY
2000-01 Fleer Authority Rookies 1250 BGS9 Darius Miles
2000-01 Black Diamond Darius Miles JSY
2000-01 SPx Dermarr Johnson JSY
2000-01 SPx Chris Mihm JSY
1999-00 Upper Deck Game Jerseys#GJ16Reggie Miller
1999-00 E-X Essential Credentials NowShaquille O'Neal /22
2001-02 E-X Essential Credentials Now #53 Vince Carter /53
2001-02 Upper Deck MVP Souvenirs Combos#KBDMK.Bryant/D.Miles
2001-02 Upper Deck Inspirations Like MikeA.Iverson/Bow Wow JSY

Then There is a ton of inserts a ton of autos and miss rcs and autos.
I Also got these two really Nice CArds

1999-00 SPX WALLY SZCERBIAK /500Auto Rc
00-01 Spx Darius Miles Auto Rc

There are still more cards i am going through i will let ya guys know if i find anything else.
My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    i will want the q rich spx rc if i trade you the satterfield black ref rc 1/1...how much you pat for the table?
  • Options
    I cant Trade one of the qriches for that. Q is way to hot right now and they will be even hotter when the season comes around.

Now i cant tell you how much i payed but lets just say it was better then ebay image
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    hey, I like these:
    i don`t think I will have anything that you need, but lmk:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/younes23bulls.html
  • Options
    I am completely ignoring the cant trade part of your announcement... and stating that I could really use the miller jersey and the wally Z spx...
  • Options

<< <i>hey, I like these:
    i don`t think I will have anything that you need, but lmk:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/younes23bulls.html >>

yong if you pull any Caron Butlers or Wagners out of your 02-03 SP Game used box
    we can talk image
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    sure, i will pull both and then I`m not gonna trade them to you!
    just kidding, I will make a post when I`ve opened the box.
    thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>I am completely ignoring the cant trade part of your announcement... and stating that I could really use the miller jersey and the wally Z spx... >>

Lol well what you got to trade i tryed to look at your site but the pics dont seem to work for me
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    nismo could use that spx miles........lhk
    refs:Allenimage, knicks644, kls23, nismo68, kobecollector, truballer, nodoubt64, abandcards,ahares, jccrum, dmiles89, thematrix31, heelsfan1, joebenson, amfox1, metros69, tmac21, l3ulls4us, 90 more email refs on my site ..28 ebay refs

bad traders:
    BEAVE2
    ulshy
    bradely25 aka JBSportscards

BUYING PS2 GAMES. PLMK
  • Options
    Dam i found another card it was in a box full of inserts lol
    2001-02 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Signature Shot Jason Richardson

I donno if he knew it was in there but it is lol
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    why cant you say how much you paid for it?
  • Options
    I see a lot of gas in the air! hey vittle, got scans? also...what the shaq numbered to?
  • Options
    kenny you can think whatever you want. It doesnt hurt me any. I am just letting everyone know oh my pickups. Sorry if that makes you mad.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    lol...yeah i'm jealous because you got good cards!

Here's my best card:

Oh WAIT!! I found a jordan auto jersey /23 in my closet and just pull a 02 SP game Used Kobe/Richardson Auto /25...woohoo!! LMAO image
  • Options
    how much you pay
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    Vittle isn't in a little convinent how these are "goin to your shop" and aren't for trade? Also, no scans, no specific serial #'s etc... just TOO many question marks for me.

Jeff
  • Options
    lol i got that card
  • Options
    vittle, is your card shop open yet? If so, hook me up with the Name/Address/Phone Number. I would like stop by and check out your goodies.

Thanks and LMK

Kenny
  • Options
    Kenny you are not welcome in my shop. I dont care if people dont think i have these cards because i do. I have been stocking up fir my shop for the past 5 weeks
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    u been stocking up for 5 weeks already????

damn, i remember u just made the post about u leasing the place like not even 2 weeks ago. lol.

• Options
    Mike, remember, any Webber hookups, I got dibs image

Congrats on the store again, wish you all the best!!
  • Options
    here's the post u made about ur store..

right here

u said that on the 21st and today is the 29th. so that was 8 days ago and u been stocking up for 5 weeks?
  • Options
    ejones, you just dont go in and buy a lease. Im sure they saw the place weeks ago, thought about it and then of course, going through the process which could easily take 2-3 weeks.

What do ya think Detective Ejones? image
  • Options
    thanks baljitgill you know you will get any webbers i find lol.

Look guys like baljitgill said We didnt just find the place and say hey lets start a shop. I saw the place and got ready to start a card shop it isnt easy. I have been buy alot so my card shop doesnt look like crap. image I am sorry some people dont want to see this happen for me. I Am so happy about my shop i feel for the people with no hearts out there. I whould say congrats to anyone trying to do what i am doing it is hard as hell. I thought i chould open the shop this monday well there is now way. I need at least another week. I have Cases from all four sports coming in. I have The long on the shop up (Dam did that cost alot lol) And i just got the showcases set up like i wanted them. Like i said right from the start of the post i cant trade a dam thing till i know i can fill the shop and i dont need that card. I hope i can help alot of my good buds on this board with deals on cards and boxs and you know ect.

Thanks for the time guys and gals.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    Vittle- you'll have to PM me the Address & Stuff. I live In Grand Blanc and if you're around the Detroit area, that's an east drive for me, I play softball in Pontiac. I used to have a shop in Flint. I could check out your stuff.
    Tradelists
    Now Collecting- Ed Belfour, any RedWings, Brian Griese, Bobby Higginson, Will Clark, U of M players
    Let me Know what you have!
    Bad Trader: Heavyd5424
  • Options
    vittle look at site in sig, and hook me up with some of those cards image or get on msn so we can talk image
  • Options
    lol..belfan prolly got him right there. yeah vittle, since u already found a place, please do tell belfan, biechner, alanb, etc where ur store is.
  • Options
    i will need like all of them lol lmk if you decide to trade them thanks
    My New Site
    Only Looking for Caron Butler right now or stuff to improve my tradelist
    imageimage
  • Options
    and kenny asked about name/addy/phone # so please do tell him.

and not welcoming someone to ur store?

why? because u don't have a store? lol.
  • Options
    hey ejones why do you care so much about what vittle says he has?
    does it matter if he has it or not to you?Is your life that uneventful that thats all you care about?
    im just wondering,because you seem to find alot of humor in this
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    I was serious ejones06. I believe him. It's not so far fetched an idea that he can have a shop. I had one right out of highschool.
    Tradelists
    Now Collecting- Ed Belfour, any RedWings, Brian Griese, Bobby Higginson, Will Clark, U of M players
    Let me Know what you have!
    Bad Trader: Heavyd5424
  • Options
    i want the miles spx... the johnson spx, and the mihm... mihms sig is tight... plus any tmac cards you may pluck out of thsi dudes table? how much u buy it for?
    am i welcome in your shop? lol
  • Options
    your gonna be one of those card shop people who buy cards for 5 bucks on ebay then charge the 30-40 dollar bv on them aint you??? lOL
    cant blame u...
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    vittleboy, since u got the papers, etc, please tell us the stores location. maybe i'll stop by. image

• Options
    I will not post on this thread again. I will let it drop. Sorry if i made you mad ejones. I got a card shop i never ment to make you feel bad but i guess i did.
    Sorry
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    lets face it. you dont want to reply to this again because u have no addy for the card shop because u have no card shop. plain and simple.

still no addy? lol.
  • Options
    come on vittle..i might stop by if i get a chance to please post ur addy.

even if u got no store, atleast make an addy up. image

and not something like 1234 glenn robinson dr. image
  • Options
    Undertaker want the 99/00 E-X Essential Credentials Shaquille O'neal #ed 34/22 (shaq's jersey number). Contact him