Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

man carolina blew it with 16 sec left :(

put a dang rookie kicker in and he missed like a 21 yd field goal to tie the game,thats sucks oh well theres always next week
currently looking for nice football gu/auto's
proud member of traders retreat
refs on cu
duncangal
epag64
thematrix31
Clippers21Fan
BECKETTSUCKS
SPORTSGUY247
nascar20
vittleboy
sonicsfan
ahendi
speedmaster
kls23
ljmaya
scoutdawg
brettnc
bud
samsgirl
dirtmonkey
vincesanity
bigshane
Quasar31
ahendi
nbasteve
knicks644
49ersfan
haliguy
drock

Comments

• Options
    i felt sorry for that guy..i don't think you'll see him next week
  • Options
    i hope not man carolina could have win that game too
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    go pack go image sorry i just had to do it
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    WHAT??? Now Carolina fans are coming out of the woodwork!!!!

Talk about bandwagon jumpers! I guess the Rams fans had to go somewhere! Thats funny, I don't
    hear much coming out of the mouths of Squeeler fan and Eagles fan either after less than stellar
    wins!

I was doubting Carolina until this week. They played a good game against Uncle Favre. Isn't
    Brett close to retiring soon?? but anyways, Rodney Peete is not the answer. Carolina is now
    0-1 vs teams that have won games! Big Deal!

Where are the smack talkers? No one but myself and my Bucs have been here to talk the trash.
    Is anyone else going to back a team now, instead of seeing who is winning two months down the
    road and then saying they liked that team all along? Hey where is Patsy fan and Fish fan????

Come on, lets go forum! Its football season and this place is dead!

-Kevin
    GO BUCS

• Options
    sorry joe i been a carolina panthers fan since 95 i use to go to the games when they played at clemson university before they moved to charlotte nc,so when they play your bucs i hope they beat the crap out of them,gooooooooooo panthers!
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    Squeelers Fans? HaHa, you brign nothing more then a smile to my face. I've been a Steelers (Notice Correct Spelling) fan since 1999 when Amos Zereoue was drafted by them. Now... tuck your tail inbetween your legs and bow down. image
  • Options
    i was steelers fan back when terry bradshaw,franco harris and the steel curtain was around,now thats was a teamimage
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    Kevin,

I have been a Steelers fan since I wore footie pajamas and watched the SuperBowl in 1975....so don't even try to call me a bandwagon fan:>}. Speaking of SuperBowls....when was the last time that Tampa Bay even played in a SuperBowl?? Oh wait a second, that would be never. Well, don't hold your breath....because it isn't going to happen this year either. If Tampa Bay wins the SuperBowl, I will personally send you autograph cards from my collection of Brad Johnson, Keenan McCardell and Keyshawn Johnson...how's that sound? Don't worry I'm not going anywhere.....

Ken

• Options
    Ken hit it on the nose
  • Options
    Yeah here we go!!!!

Don't the Squeeler fans feel bold now that they edged the Brownies! Man that is really a rivalry now isn't
    it?? hmmmmm Redskins/Cowboys.....Niners/Rams....Squeelers/Brownies....yeah that has the same
    ring!!!

I think I read something about Brad Johnson, but I know that Squeeler fan couldn't be cutting down
    my QB who ripped the Bengals for 4 touches when your QB couldn't throw it in the ocean!! How sorry
    is it to have a QB controversy when one of the names in the the pot is and XFL QB!!! Sad!!!

and where was the bus??? He looked like the same chump he was at Notre Dame! Plexiglass looked
    bad too! Face it the squeelers have NO offense!! Even the Bucs O looks better, but the only thing
    wrong is that we win games with D and you all don't have that either!

Actually my bandwagon comment was directed to the person who suddenly was coming in here
    with Carolina news, but Im sure that there are bandwagon fans here! I have to give you chumps
    some credit you come and back your team! Ahhhh its good to be a football fan!

Second to last game of the year baby..mark it. Squeelers at TB monday night. We will kill you! If you
    want to be a real man and put up some money on that game when it gets closer, you can save you
    autograph cards. LMK

GO BUCS

Kevin
  • Options
    so kevin you calling me a bandwagan fan,if you don't like me posting about the panthers then tough sh!t i been fan since 95 ,as far as your bucs go they will never even make it to the playoff's because they suck and i bet if they ever play the panthers, the panthers will kick there a$$
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    Here we go !!!

The run down...

You think us STEELER fans come out only when they win? Pshhhh, buncha BS. I'll back my STEELERS any time. Just so happens that the STEELERS vs. BROWNS is a big rivalry. Might not have the same ring to you, but to Steelers & Browns fans it does. (BTW it was the 100th game between the two teams.)

Brad Johnson - 19 for 30 (63.3%) with 277 yards (((2 INT's)))
    "XFL QB" Tommy Maddux - 11 for 13 (84.6%) with 122 (((1 INT)))

Plus Maddux only played a part of the game. He had half the yards of Johnson, and liek you said he just came from the XFL. If Maddux would have played the whole tiem who knows? He sure would of had a better then 19/30 day though. That was against the BENGALS DEFENSE, and he still had 2 pics. Let's wait till the Bucs play a decent D. Then we will talk about QB's.

Where's the Bus? Hmm where is... oh wait that's right Bucs don't even have a solid RC. Oh wait Pittman holy crap 54 on 19 carries... has to be a record, or atleast for a Buccanear. Jerome Bettis sucked I knwo this, that's why I say play Amos Zereoue. (Reminds me of Barry Sanders, cept Zereoue is faster.)

"Plexiglass" Well first of Burress isn't the STEELERS go to guy, it's obviously Ward. Who had 104 yards on 9 catches (11.6 yrds per catch). On the Bucs you have... McCardell who had 108 yards on 4 catches. But that wouldn't have been possible without his 65 yarder. What do excpect from the Bengals D? for them to actually stop who they are playing No No No No, uh uh. Begals suck, worst team in the leageu yet you are hyped over the "womping" of the Bengals. It's called THROW TO KEYSHAWN JOHNSON. Our offense vs. Bucs O.... 101 yards rushing, alot? maybe for a player put thats total for the Bucs game on Sunday. STEELERS had 91, rushing for either tema looks bad. Passing.. as soon as Kordell settles the f**k down and stops throwing INT's. Then you will see Kordall with 200+ yard games. STEELERS D vs. Bucs D... as a team Pitt had 41 tackles and 2 sacks (PITT HAD NO FUMBLES) Bucs as a team had 51 tackles and 3 sacks and 1 int (1 LOST FUMBLE). Not that "big" of a deference.

You have to actually look at the stats before opening your mouth image

I'll PM you or you PM me right before the Bucs n Steelers play, we will see what happens.
  • Options
    The only stats you need to know are that the Squeelers are barely 1-2 or is it 1-3?? The
    bucs are a Tom Tupa punt from being 4-0! Im not sure why you are defending the Squeel
    curtain they look pitiful yesterday against a soft Brownies D. At least the Bungles have
    a few All Pro type players. You can make all the excuses you want about your sissy
    QB, he still sucks... and he sucks at football too!! LOL!!!!!!

At least our division can post some wins! There can't be more than 2 in your whole
    division..man that is sad! The Squeelers can use all the help they can get!

As far as personnel, you can check the facts, Brad Johnson is one of the most accurate
    passers in NFL history! They showed that fact on monday night football last week
    when we dismantled the Rams! Oh and if you like stats check out our home record
    on monday night!!

Ill take Alstott over the aging bus anyday! Keyshawn and McCardell over Plexiglass
    and Ward too. You have nothing! Even your coach looks like a moron with all that
    facial hair...what is trying to look tough?? He still has a soft spot...or should I say
    hard spot for Kordell!! The guy should of been benched months ago!

I will ba counting down the days until Sapp rips off Kordells head and throws it through
    the uprights!

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    joestalin:

i'm not here talking football because there's not many intelligent posters here... granted, there are a few, but for the most part, including yourself, they are idiots...

i'll make one quick point that you can take however you want... since you swear Tampa Bay is the greatest team ever to play the sport, let's break it down very simple...

Tampa Bay is 3-1 - the following have been the Bucs opponents...

1 loss
    Saints (3-1)

3 wins
    Baltimore (1-2)
    St. Louis (0-4)
    Cincinnati (0-4)

combined record of: 1-10

-------------------------------------------

and finally, a quote from joestalin himself:

<< <i>Carolina is now 0-1 vs teams that have won games! Big Deal! >>

well, before last night, so was your precious *o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d* Bucs... so now do you understand why i don't talk football with idiots like yourself?
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    T
    T
    T

for joestalin - the football expert!
  • Options
    Thito

Update on the Great Bucs - they just beat the Falcons this weekend. The Falcons are a great team with an outstanding QB. That should get some respect for the Bucs now - Afterall the Falcons record was 1-2 coming into that game. image

Here's a question, Coach Chuckie leaves the Raiders and they are undefeated! The Bucs have only played ONE team WITH a winning record and the Bucs LOST!

• Options

<< <i>Thito

Update on the Great Bucs - they just beat the Falcons this weekend. The Falcons are a great team with an outstanding QB. That should get some respect for the Bucs now - Afterall the Falcons record was 1-2 coming into that game. image

Here's a question, Coach Chuckie leaves the Raiders and they are undefeated! The Bucs have only played ONE team WITH a winning record and the Bucs LOST! >>

yeah this idiot doesn't get it... but that's the moral - he's an idiot and there's no reason to think he'll ever get it...

and i'd also like to throw in the fact that the Falcons lost their *ONLY* weapon and the most important player on the field... way to go Bucs!
  • Options

What are you guys talking about?? Joestalin knows everything about FB! He doesn't just talk FB smack for the sake of talking FB smack. He really knows his stuff! Can't you tell by all the fact-backed, intelligent posts he makes when his TB Bucs win against no name, below .500 FB teams?? And what about all the mature names he calls other "Star" players in the league that rival his TB Bucs? Or all the threads he makes trashing players who didn't have a good week? The guy is a genius just like his new favorite coach Chuckie Gruden!

" We interupt this thread to notify you, you've been fed a heavy dose of sarcasm. We resume this thread as regularly scheduled. "

I have nothing more to say about this Joestalin genius.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    Oh doesn't fish fan (noclass) feel good now that his dolphins got back on the winning track!!
    It took them a win over the Patsies to erase the memories of that pounding they got at the
    hands of Tony Gonzalez and the Quiefs!! You figure a guy catches a TD pass or two you
    would put two players on him! How bad is the Dolphins secondary?? Time will tell!

Its good to see Redskin fan hobble in and represent! Now that you are down to your
    thrid string urrrrr I mean All-Star rookie QB everything is great huh?? Come on your
    beat the Titans and they stink! You still have the dumbest ball coach in the league,
    and he will screw this up! Speaking of rough games, look at who is leading your
    division! Man thats sad!

As far as Oakland is concerned, how many games can they go and score 50 points in?? You
    know the ride will end soon...check your schedule..it gets a lot more rough..after all who
    have you played?? The Seahawks, Squeelers and the Titans......ohhh thats rough!! Give
    me a break! Our offense has stunk and we still are winning games! The Raiders have to
    score 40 points just to beat the Bills!! You suffer from Defense envy and you suffer from
    coach envy. Heck I don't even know how is the coach in Oakland...actually no one cares!
    Everyone knows Chuckie!!

I came on here and said during week one that we would break Vick in half, and that is
    exactly what we did! You can also ask Ray Lewis what we did to his Ravens! You can
    come here and say all you want about who we have played, but until we lose, you
    can't say squat!

Kevin

PS UofAFan....Hey since the Dbacks are out are you a Giants fan tonight?? LMK
  • Options

Stalin- I was born and raised in the Bay Area, of course I'm rooting for the Giants tonight.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    Yeah and I was born in Florida, you don't see me rooting for all 6 pro and college teams!

Come on man, I come here and defend my team. I only have one team and everyone knows that.
    It is sad that people come here and talk smack without backing their team. I can honestly
    say that there are some good fans here (like kobe and cowboys), but other than a few
    exceptions, there are just bandwagon fans here! I don't believe that "bay area fan" crap
    for an instant. You like one team and all the others are losers! Actually the ones close
    around are loathed even more! Real Yankee fans hate the Mets, thats the way it should be!

Well, enjoy the game, I hope your team wins....whichever team that may be!

Kevin
    GO BUCS