Options
Is this now your favorite site ?
All my friends at Popcap.com wonder why i'm never around anymore. I blame you all ! Wish there was less bashing though.
0

Comments
Don't take that which you hear here so seriously that you let it ruin your day.
For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
-Laura Swenson
In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
Well, with that said...I think I better go get my daughter some breakfast.
...tearing myself....away....uhhh...........
my hotels
designset
Treasury Seals Type Set
We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
al h.
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
I've gotten to the point anymore where I don't do much ebayin'
Pathetic, I know.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
When I'm not here, I'm on ebay; and when I'm not ebay, I'm here. Unless I'm searching for information on something, these are the only two site I frequently visit.
Proof Dime Registry Set
my hotels
Gotta love them Mercs