Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

All my gold is MS63 now!

I just made the last upgrade necessary to bring my 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set up to a 63.00 average, with a 1900 MS63 $10 Liberty.

Now I suppose I should pull the Saint up to 64 or 65, at least. But it's time to slow down a bit.

At this particular moment, my set is the only red showing on that Registry.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    congrats,
    i know from your various posts that you've been working at this for some time
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!!!! Must be a beautiful set to look at. I have always wanted to start the 12 coin set of gold, but have always ended up spending my serious money on my Dimes. I have all the dimes of al series except the 1802 and 1872-CC. Bust and Mercs (Jon T. Potts) are the only ones on the registry so far.

Again, congratulations!

Jon
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    sweet very nice!!!!! i think a very PQ 64 saint would be the next nice addition to the set and save some money over an average 65 coin!

that is a very nice set!

sincerely michael
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Nice accomplishment... something to be rightly proud of!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options

Lord,

Sweet!

Nice job!

Larry
    Dabigkahunaimage
  • Options
    Nicely done Rob, I know that you have been working on this for quite awhile!! image

Greg