Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

THE PERFECT STORM COIN WHAT KIND OF ERROR

image
I wonder how many different opinions there are on this one?????

Comments

  • Options

    ****Yaaaawwwwnnnnn****
  • Options
    its a water damaged peice of $hit
    image
  • Options
    Kincoin,
    In my opinion and based on that auction, the seller auctioning that coin has problems telling an error from damage. I feel sorry for him. He comes across as rather foolish in his auctions and may be the type that gets ripped off a lot when buying. Maybe if he bought some books and studied coins a little it might help. On the other hand, it might not help.
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

    CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭
    Spam
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the answer:

    It's the error of the seller for wasting his money, our time, and CU's webspace and Bandwith to spam his crap
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options


    << <i>Kincoin,
    In my opinion and based on that auction, the seller auctioning that coin has problems telling an error from damage. I feel sorry for him. He comes across as rather foolish in his auctions and may be the type that gets ripped off a lot when buying. Maybe if he bought some books and studied coins a little it might help. On the other hand, it might not help. >>



    AMEN

    That seller has to be a real dope.
    If he were to happen to come on here and ask some questions and try to learn a little something, there might be some hope for him.
    Somehow I think that if he were to come here though, he'd just argue and throw temper tantrums.

    Ray
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Stujoe summed it up perfectly.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Kincoin and everyone,

    I want to apologize for my part in the flame wars. I don't know why Kincoin and this stuff has gotten under my skin and brought out the worst in me, but I suspect that it wasn't just his attitude but his language. Still, that doesn't excuse me.

    I am not going to reply with negatives anymore, and I'll let all the other folks say what I am thinking when it comes to irritants around here. After all, I feel like I am still a guest here and I really shouldn't overstep my bounds. Besides, sometimes it is just more fun to watch. image

    Anyway, carry on, folks. I'll try to stick to my stupid coin questions.

  • Options
    coindaughter
    Member
    NOT TO WORRY COINDAUGHTER THAT COIN IS BEING REMOVED NOW UNTILL I HAVE IT SENT IN FOR GRADING imageimage


    KINGCOIN KING OF COINS
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    It's a human error.
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
    so kincoin, did you ever come up w/ a reason as to why being KING OF COINS is so important to ya?

    K S
  • Options
    man stujoe hit dat one perfectly
    image

    Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    dorkkarl
    Collector
    THE NAME FITS.DOES YOURS FIT?HUH? YES?

    KINGCOIN KING OF COINSimage
  • Options


    << <i>Stujoe summed it up perfectly. >>



    He sure did! Oh...wait...never mind...I forgot who I was for a minute there. image

    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

    CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file