Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Welcome to the forum!!!

Good Evening!

I have been reading the forum for a couple months now...and have dealt with many of you in the past (andiehaley, toppsgun, Davalillo, Sayitaintso....etc etc.)
Many of you actually bought from me when I unloaded 220 of my 63 Topps BB PSA 8's about 6 weeks ago.
Of course...I couldnt stay out of it for that long....I am back in looking for 73, 74 and 75 Topps BB PSA 8 singles...along with some misc. sets like the Hassan T202 Triples!

Figured it was time to hop into the discussions...I have been lurking for long enough! (I especially knew it was time when I placed my first 70 Kelloggs PSA 9 bid on Tuesday!!!) image

All the best!
Brian
There are many worse addictions in the world than the PSA Set Registry...right?!?!

1952 Topps Baseball PSA 6,7,8's
1933 Goudey PSA 5's
T202 Hassan Triple Folds
1962 Topps Football PSA 8's

Comments

• Options

<< <i>(I especially knew it was time when I placed my first 70 Kelloggs PSA 9 bid on Tuesday!!!) >>

Did you win the card? If you did...

imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Brian,

Welcome to the board Glad to here you ae interested in joining the Kool Aid KArnival!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Brian. I'm glad to hear that more people are getting interested in the '73 and '74 sets. I have several high grade commons (many PSA 9 quality) that I've been sitting on due to the lack of active set builders in recent months. Looks like I'll have to start including them in my submissions again.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to dealing with you again in the future. I hope you liked the 1973 PSA 8's you won from me recently on eBay.

John
  • Options
    NO...
    I actually got sniped last second...
    ...but all it did was fuel my fire to join the ranks of the elite Kool Aid Klub!
    (man...I really have been brain-washed!)

John....thanks again for the help on the set....I will definitely be dealing with you in the future...I have a long ways to go...

Brian
    There are many worse addictions in the world than the PSA Set Registry...right?!?!

1952 Topps Baseball PSA 6,7,8's
    1933 Goudey PSA 5's
    T202 Hassan Triple Folds
    1962 Topps Football PSA 8's
  • Options
    Brian......sorry we lost you off the '63 Registry....but, wish you luck on your other sets!!
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    "...but all it did was fuel my fire to join the ranks of the elite Kool Aid Klub!"

Ah, I'm really liking this guy already. Welcome Brian!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES