Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How to submit registry coins?

The e-mail I got back from pcgs for pedigree said to send in a submission form with a printout showing your set in the top 5.

What do I put on the submission form, Registry coin?
Can I use one form for multiple sets?

Comments

• Options
    Registry coins are submitted in the same manner as regular submissions unless you are trying to get your free gradings for your registry set. It is my understanding that these free gradings are not available until your registry set has reached 90% completion and that you have to obtain an authorization code prior to submittal. Go to the PCGS page and click on the registry page and then click on the "benefits" link to get the exact rules. Hope this helpsimage
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    When I e-mailed and asked this is the response I got.

Yes your set does qualify for the free pedigree. But keep in mind that the initial pedigree is free, however in the future if you add or upgrade coins there is a $5 reholder charge. Our records show that your set is only 1% complete, you may want to wait until you have acquired more coins for your set. Then mail with your coins a PCGS submission form and a printed page from the set registry that lists your set in the top five.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.
    Gayle Kean
    Collectors Universe
    (949) 567-1234 ext. 119
    Fax (949) 833-7660