Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I made a small Mile Stone Today

I reached over 25% in my set not hudge but it was a goal. And I went up .07 points, for those of you who know is fairly difficult. It should be updated in a few days. And I will have pics up soon. I added 4 NEW 10's And in a week I will be adding a few more 10's
x

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Boggsie -- Congratulations. It is always great to see one of the paramount player collectors do so well in adding to their collection. I think player collecting is one of the few ways to go with post-1980s cards -- and your Boggs set is amazing. Best of luck in continuing with your cards and collection -- tracking down those 10's are very difficult to do.

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Thanks MS

I sent in this time All 1990's Cards SO the grades were easier to come by. On some issues with the few hundred I had to sort through to find a decent copy or 2. I only had three 8's of the 19 cards that will go in my set. I admit I planned on maybe one 8. I will try to upgrade those in a few weeks or months. Actualy I want to up grade all my 8's. MS I see your set is doing well, I check most of the player sets from time to time. I even have some competition !!! I admit I have another Boggs set in the Registry. My next order should have more 10's it will be the late 90's. Although I am still in search for quality 85 's and 86's that I need. Any one have connections for buying player cards in Quantity???
    x
  • Options
    Great job Boggsie!!

You're doing a great job with your Boggs set. I also have a submission at PSA and when that comes back I should also be over 25% done with my Mattingly set. Of course the Mattingly set is a little bit smaller so it is easier to get to 25%. But my hoard of Mattingly cards is no where near the size of your hoard of Boggs cards.image It sure looks like the Boggs registry has become active, I'm still waiting for someone else to register a Mattingly set. Good luck on finding all the Boggs cards you need, I'm looking forward to seeing all of your updates.
  • Options
    Boggsy, ya done good. Keep it going image.
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate them. image
    x
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    boggs
    minnesota sports(ding) has thousands and thousand of oddball cards. i have bought stuff fron them before but it has been awhile. they had an add in the scd(ding).
    i have not read the scd(ding) in awhile but am sure they are still there.call them and tell them what you want and condition requirements and he does a good job, i know they have those pesky glossy mail ins because the one i sent you came from them.

john
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658