Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

60's - 70's - 80's Set Registry Finishing up

With the current Set Registry Special winding down - I find myself trying to figure out whether I'll be able to send in one last submission before it closes.

The Set Registry Special Web Page says... "This special offer expires September 30, 2002, so act now!"

This weekend is the show in Ft. Washington PA and I know that PSA is on site. But, based upong previous submissions, I've found that I've done better by taking the cards home and examining them again rather than just slamming them in at the show. I have a better chance of removing those cards with surface wrinkles or other blemishes that I didn't notice in the heat of running from table to table.

Does the September 30th date mean that PSA must have the cards in hand?
Frank Bakka
Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
outerbankyank on eBay!

Comments

• Options
    They have to be postmarked by then, that is what I read in a previous post about the last special.

Anyone care to second that motion?
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Frank--I have done exactly as you've portrayed, and paid the price with a few 7's. I have been told by customer service folks that a POSTMARK of the 30th will suffice for a prior 60's special deadline. Would assume that hasn't changed, but you can always call to make sure. Although I sent in 87 card 2 weeks ago, I'll probably submit at least another 25 Saturday at the show or Monday through the mail. Good luck with your invoice--

EJ
    "...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Guys,

Just has to be postmarked on the last day. Just went through this last week.

Matt
  • Options
    Matt talk to me about the 64 submission. Jeff
    I need that 69 Bench ASimage