Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Non-Sports

Rumor has it that the next submission special is Non-Sport cards. This area has seen a revival of interest lately in the Mastro auctions with many PSA graded sets selling for big bucks. The registry has yet to reflect this, as there are only 46 Non-Sport issues listed [out of almost 3000 total sets]. PSA is hoping to change that with this special. I, for one, will likely grade my 1956 Davy Crockett Green set. Anybody else ready to dive into graded NS?
Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Frank...How's your #20 in the green set? That súcker goes for big bucks even in good condition.
    Dom

If I'm buying it's PRICELESS. If I'm selling, it's WORTHLESS.

Looking for 1984 Donruss -
    #238 Keith Hernandez PSA 10
    -----------------and
    #637 Omar Moreno PSA 9 or 10.

• Options
    Already have started collecting high grade Topps 1964 Beatles Color Cards Set as you can tell by the scan of this gem, Any body know were to buy high grade cards of this set or unopened packs. As I need 36 cards for the complete set in psa 8 or better if you know please leave mesage on this board thanks.
    Henry.image
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Hey Frank...How's your #20 in the green set? That súcker goes for big bucks even in good condition.

Dom, that's the error card...front says "Ambush", most of them have backs saying "Look out Georgie". A PSA 8 of that card went for $800 on EBAY in May! Mine is nice...I'd give it a "7", which means I'm looking at a PSA 5.image
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!