Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

*** AHENDI, WHERE is my PIAZZA/FISK elite dual jersey /50 bv 150!!!???***

13»

Comments

• Options
    also, you dont think he would have done the same thing? if i lost and didnt pay, he'd top this 100 times til my name was dragged thru the dirt...whatever, i guess i wont top it anymore, i just wanted people to see what kind of person he was, running out like that.
  • Options
    Did you ever get the card?
  • Options
    no....
  • Options
    i think we all know ahendi ripped u off.... now please someone delete this thread...

i think im gonna be seeing "TTT.." in my nightmares
  • Options

<< <i>"Your just jealous you dont have a tmac arm band" >>

do you want a cookie or sumtin?
  • Options
    TTT for Quicksilver77
  • Options
    stop toppin this thread. This was settled a long time ago. Ski called the bet off and then when he saw he would have won he said it was still on. What a chump.
  • Options
    TTT for the MORON kr580
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>TTT for the MORON kr580 >>

you emailed me saying you were him... so whats up?
  • Options
    Dude, Trevor was right, you are a total loser. kr580 emailed me and told me he is planning on scamming anyone who sends to him first. kr580 is a bad trader. Wanna start anymore BS rumors???
  • Options

<< <i>Dude, Trevor was right, you are a total loser. kr580 emailed me and told me he is planning on scamming anyone who sends to him first. kr580 is a bad trader. Wanna start anymore BS rumors??? >>

tell me how i started a rumor?
  • Options
    Saying I was Rodeo and that I e-mailed you. First of all, I have never e-mailed you ever, and second, I thought Rodeo was Aaron, that is why I topped this post in the first place. Maybe I don't post 50 times a day, but I have been here.
  • Options

<< <i>Saying I was Rodeo and that I e-mailed you. First of all, I have never e-mailed you ever, and second, I thought Rodeo was Aaron, that is why I topped this post in the first place. Maybe I don't post 50 times a day, but I have been here. >>

well SOMEONE did, i figured it was you...:

<< <i>
    Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:24:23 -0800 (PST)
    From: "Joe Johnson" <cardscardscards@freeadvice.com> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
    To: kr580@yahoo.com
    Subject: RodeoWrangler

Yes, I was RodeoWrangler, so why don't you just shut your little 7 year
    old mouth?

Baron Davis aka Superstar5 (no autograph requests please)

>>