Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1969 Tony Perez

Well I was searching though a box of cards that I hadnt been into for what must be close to 20 years and I just found about 200 really sharp 1969 Tony Perez cards. Watch out POP report !

Comments

• Options
    I need a box like that!
    www.LloydWTaylor.com
    Vintage Baseball Cards
    Sales and Ebay Consignment Service
    email
    Lloyd_Taylor_Vintage_Cards -- on Ebay
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Should force us to reconsider the "how much quality raw stuff is out there" conversations...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Bob,

I would love to spend a month or so searching through some of your boxes.image

Wow

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad it wasn't a box of white letter Mantles! Seriously, good luck with the submissions. Hopefully we'll see a huge spike in Perez PSA 9's and 10's in the near future.
  • Options
    Bob,

Great find. 1969 Tony Perez is pretty challenging in PSA 9 or higher.

Ron
    Ron Sanders Jr.
  • Options
    Bob - Perez huh...There must be a lot of sub levels in that basement of yours! You probably would have found those sooner if those 500 Lee Maye cards werent in the way! LOL! I am sure you should be able to carve out a few 9's with this batch. Best of luck! I might just want to upgrade myself. LMK what you get back.
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Well I'll tell you, its a new box I took from my brothers place. Most of the stuff was NG but these were nice. I was looking at them last night and unfortunately most have a frayed corner , all on the bottom right. Must of been the way they were stored. I have alot of 8's is what it looks like. I'll probrably only get a few canditates for 9.

Bob