Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Zardoz has a lot of graded '70 Kellogg's and '64 Topps Giants for sale on Ebay!!

A man after my own heart.

Some of those prices are ridiculously cheap. Well there are three or four days to go.

I noticed that you put "Kellogg" instead of "Kellogg's" in the description. Do you think it makes a difference at this point since the whole world is collecting these cards now?

Zardoz's Auctions

Comments

• Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Z is like a Kellogg Krack dealer. Handing out free doses, getting folks 'jonesing' for some 3D Krack. Then auctioning to the junkie masses... Good luck in executing your evil plan.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Regarding the 1970 Kellogg's market.

1. There needs to be more of a market on non-PSA 9's. Both the 8's and the 10's are typically undervalued.
    1971 Kelloggs and 1961 Fleer
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    Actually, searching ebay for "Kellogg" will turn up both "Kellogg" and "Kellogg's". All non-alphanumeric characters are treated like spaces so "Kellogg's" is like "Kellogg s". It would probably be useful to list as both "Kellogg" and "Kelloggs".

When you use the word "Kellogg" 7 times in 2 sentences, it's sort of hypnotic.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    Helionaut - that's correct, but if someone puts "Kellogg's" in the search field on Ebay Zardoz's auction will not come up. I'm not sure how many people only check "Kellogg's", but I have to assume there are a few since "Kellogg's" appears on the PSA holders, and some users don't check for variations.

BTW, you're also right about the word "Kellogg" (said many times). It is as hypnotic as the 3-D cards themselves.

• Options

<< <i>Regarding the 1970 Kellogg's market. >>

<< <i>. There needs to be more of a market on non-PSA 9's. Both the 8's and the 10's are typically undervalued. >>

Guffy - there is a lot of truth to what you're saying. The 10's are far, far more rare than the 9's (no surprise there), and yet don't bring in huge numbers (at least not yet). The 8's often go for ridiculously cheap prices as well.
  • Options

<< <i>Zardoz has a lot of graded ''64 Topps Giants for sale on Ebay!! >>

ME TOO! - But the auctions end today!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ah,

Clever of you to notice gemmintman!

Yes, I had my son scan and list the lots on ebay. He has always been a "Wheaties" kind of guy, and as they are not made by Kellogg's, he was unaware of the true spelling. Then again it's right on the damn PSA holder, (what a genius!) so I guess that I really should have sold him for medical experiments when he was a child. Too late now.

Well, it's an opportunity for some of you guys to grab some bargains.

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Well the "Kellogg's Karnival 3-D Rocker" seems happy so I guess everything is ok with your auctions.

• Options
    Hey where's Zardoz?
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Zardoz is on a mission from God -- off to see the penguin. He will be persona nongratta for 2 or 3 days until the spiritual cleansing is complete...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    The Living Legend ZARDOZ is in Vegas (where else!) on his monthly visit to rid himself of eBay, collecting and these boards, so he can come back re-born and full of vitality...jay
  • Options
    "VIVA...VIVA...LAS VEGASSSS!"
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭

<< <i>The Living Legend ZARDOZ is in Vegas (where else!) on his monthly visit to rid himself of eBay, collecting and these boards, so he can come back re-born and full of vitality...jay >>

Or.............

He can come back with a wallet full of other peoples mortgage's and help me to get my Kellogg's set off to a strong start image
  • Options
    Yep

I'm back, fully fortified with In-and-Out double double burgers with grilled onions.......ah, life is good!

Thanks to the great karma that being involved with Kellogg's, coupled with the spiritual blessings that the"Kellogg's Karnival 3-D Rocker" can bring to each and every collector of this set, I had a great trip.

To all that bid on my cards, thank you!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES