Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Just To Make sure no ones gets Riped Please Watch out for pacmanssportscards

He Will Misslead you and Rip you off. Beware.
My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• Options
    Hehe vittle, lmao, the sky is falling too.image
  • Options
    Vittle, please make sure no one gets "Riped."

Yeah, you might want to edit that.image

lmao
  • Options
    Oh, BTW you have your MJ rc listed wrong, it's 86/87, not 85/86.

Wouldn't want anyone to be misled.imageh

lmao
  • Options
    Mike, I'm doing my best to keep this topped for you.
  • Options
    pac, you ripped him off, you knew what you were doing and everyone knows it so I wouldnt keep it topped if I were you.
    refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy
  • Options

<< <i>pac, you ripped him off, you knew what you were doing and everyone knows it so I wouldnt keep it topped if I were you. >>

Wow, that's amazing, you can read my mind and everyone else's!

lmao
  • Options
    You're absolutely right, if I ripped him off I shouldn't keep it topped.

But I'm keeping it topped so that should tell you the true story.
  • Options
    Pacman,

Several people offered you fair alternatives/suggestions and you apparently have refused to make your deal with Vittleboy right. For that, you will continue to be posted as a bad trader so that everyone knows not to trade with you.....

Ken
  • Options
    No, not everybody elses, but idiots like you are pretty easy to readimage
    refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy
  • Options
    Pac your not funny...
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    Thanks for keepin it topped, airjordan.
  • Options
    Please All dont trade with this ass look what he pmed to me

<< Have fun wasting your days away making up false bad trader posts. Have you noticed, no one cares? I've actually made more trades on CU since our trade then I did before and I haven't sent first one time. The publicity actually helped me. Thanks, Mike! >>
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    It hurts him he just wont admit it. We have spread his name all over TR and let everyone know not to trade with him. Just keep letting people know he is dishonest. When you see him post something on CU post right behind him letting everyone know.image
    Eric G.
    Grams Sportscards
    MC/VISA/AMEX/JCB
    email: gschomi@aol.com
    Ebay id: Mpwer (530+ feedbacks)
    http://traderretreat.com/
    TR council
    Stay safe, always send insured
  • Options
    I'm sorry to say, but it's true. Nobody believes your lies.
  • Options
    Dont be a ripoff and give Mike his cards back...
  • Options
    anyone have this clown's address for future reference? please pm me... thx.
    --------
    Paul
  • Options
    I just want to make sure people still know. He never sent back he never sent anything to make the deal fair for both of us. He is a Ass and he will rip you off.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    vittle, may I quote you about that trade?

"I traded the kobe/kg for two cards I really wanted so I am fine with you now."
  • Options
    Looks like I'm going against the crowd but I recently dealt with Pac and everything was perfectly smooth. I'd trade again with him anytime. Chris.
  • Options
    Chris, so will about 75 other people. I dealt multiple times with vittle too, it must have been that time of the month for him last time we traded.
  • Options
    ChrisDaBalla- I dont care if hes a good trader now. He still Riped me off. And because of that i will never trade or deal with this punk ever again.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    Well it just seems like you're the only one that he's had a problem with so it may not really be fair to be calling him a ripoff.
  • Options
    To everyone, go to search and type in "pacman" and see the 30 different good trader posts and 1 false bad trader post by vittle.