Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Invoice help...

Hey guys,

Recently sent in two invoices to PSA, yet silly me getting caught up with school and all, forgot to write down the invoice numbers. I e-Mailed PSA to try and retrieve them, but they said they have yet to receive any invoices from me. What do I do now?... I sent the package around a week ago 2 day priority insured, do I just wait out the 30 days, or constently heckle the good folks at PSA to see if they have received it?... Any help would be appreciated, I am real anxious to see the grades of my cards for my sets image.

Ian

Comments

• Options
    By any chance, do you happen to have a pile of consecutively numbered invoices. Maybe the last two you used came from the top or the bottom of the pile. You should be keeping the bottom copy for your records instead of just writing down the invoice numbers. If the package got lost, you wouldn't have any proof of what you sent.
  • Options
    you should spend a few extra bucks for REGISTERED MAIL too
    that would not GUARANTEE anything, but would get MUCH closer
    to making nearly positive that they get it.

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    The post office doesn’t encourage this and most people don’t know about it, but if you take your blue insurance receipt to the post office, they can tell you whether or not the package has been delivered. Trust me, they don’t like to do this, so go when it’s slow and ask the friendliest clerk. In the back room, all post offices have a computer where they can type in the tracking number and it will tell when the item was delivered. From there, if the package is lost, they can request the actual receipt that the person picking up the package signed. If I were you, I would go and see if you can determine when the package was delivered. Armed with this information, I would call PSA to see if they can track it down. Knowing the date it was delivered should help them a little. Frank
    Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.
    Thanks guys, although I do not have proof per say as in the invoices, I do have all of the cards and estimated grades for each on a spreadsheet on my computer. This is standard practice for me, and I usually type the invoice number as well, some how got in a haste to send in the package though. I did recieve a response from a person I have never heard of being on the PSA staff, hopefully he didn't shiest my package after hearing that I have no idea where it is. I doubt that happened, but oh well, I'll know better for next time right?....

Ian
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Ian> I also have to ask why you would need to write down the PSA invoice number(s) at all. You're supposed to keep the gold copy of the form for your records. This would have the invoice number. Have you been forgetting to keep the gold copy?

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    Mike

Some guys print them off the web so there are no carbons

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Ian,

PM, or email me with your full name and I will check on your order.

Charlie

Charlie@collectors.com
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Thanks Dave. . .didn't think of that

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    Charlie is the Man!image
    www.LloydWTaylor.com
    Vintage Baseball Cards
    Sales and Ebay Consignment Service
    email
    Lloyd_Taylor_Vintage_Cards -- on Ebay
  • Options
    Nothing like a customer service focused orginization!image
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options

<< <i>Nothing like a customer service focused orginization!image >>

that is true, and PSA (especially charlie) are the BEST!
    but if the package has not arrived....
    I am not sure what even Charlie can do.

good luck Ian!
    imageimage