Home U.S. Coin Forum

eBay Feedback Challenge....

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was surfing eBay tonight, and came across these guys (have never even seen them before).

Can anybody beat these guys in terms of feedback?

How Cow: 48,414 positives!

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Makes my arm hurt just thinking about listing all that stuff.
  • TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    6 negs in a month. Ick!!
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    1737 positives in a month, thats about 60 a day.
  • art.com 57300 positives
    Tim
  • zennyzenny Posts: 1,549
    i've got less negatives than they do! :-)

of course, i barely have as many positives as they have negatives.
  • This seller probably provides a large amount of listing fees for ebay. I am sure Meg Whitman is glad for all of the business.
    Recommended reading - The PCGS Guide to Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection and The Coin Collector's Survival Manual and NCI Grading Guide
    For the Morgan collectors - The Morgan and Peace encyclopedia by Van Allen and Mallis

What would your slabbed coins be worth if the grading services went out of business? What would your coins be worth if the Internet was taken offline for good?
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there some guy who sells CD's (by the eBay sea shore) who's got, like a katrillion feedbacks?

peacockcoins

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    parrothead88 has over 49,000 positives, and only 33 negs, for a total ranking of 32,972, as of this post. I believe he was the highest on eBay at one time, though I'm not sure if that record has been beaten or not.

It kinda makes sense, if you think about it: the folks who got the richest during the Gold Rush days were the ones who sold supplies to the miners rather than staking their own mining claims. What does parrothead88 sell? Shipping and mailing supplies, mostly. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file