Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It's time for another...

...GRATUITOUS COIN POST!!!

Here's my latest purchase. Now that I have it out of the way, I can finally start snapping up all of the other bargains I've had to pass on here. (*cough* BigD5 *cough*)

It's really well struck, and despite the picture, the only spot that's really noticiable is the one on the right wheat stalk. There's a few minor carbon spots under 16x, but nothing that I'm freaking out about.

Comments

• Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    Looks like a nice original coin to me. Congradulations!!!!!
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    Geesh that's a nice looking President image ms/65 red?
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    The biggie! Congrats!
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    That is a really nice coin. How long have you been looking for the right one and have you turned down others before getting this one?
    Buy the coin...but be sure to pay for it.
  • Options
    It's a PCGS MS64 Red. I think if it weren't for that one spot on the right wheat stalk, it would have pulled a 65. I looked for a good year and a half for one I liked and could afford.
  • Options
    Real nice coin Dave....good find image
    eBay Auctions
    Computer Services
    What did the doe say when she came out of the woods?.....Last time I do THAT for a buck! image
  • Options
    I think it was well worth the wait.. So start buying already...LOL

Bulldog
    Proud to have fought for America, and to be an AMERICAN!

No good deed will go unpunished.

Free Money Search
  • Options
    That is a beaut Masta.I have not yet found the one for me as it is the only one of the series I do not own. But I'm sure if I keep looking it'll show up somewhere. WTG....Pat
  • Options
    Congrats, Dave. Very pretty coin! That's the only one I still haven't found to complete my lincoln set image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file