Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Worst trade ever ? ? ?

The guy that caught A-rods 50 HR ball that gave him back to back 50 HR seasons, the guy traded the ball for a bat and a signed ball. Now if a guy that has a $252 mill contract wants a "Historical Artifact" from you, wouldn't you hold out for atleast $100,000 ?

The $252 million shortstop managed to get hold of the ball that gave him 50 for the season, working a slick deal with the fan who caught it.

``A ball and a bat. Not bad at all,'' Rodriguez said. ``I'll take that every day.''

Comments

• I wouldve waited until A-Rod contacted me, but not for the money. I just want to say to my Kids that i caught A-Rods baseball and i got to meet him and he ACTUALLY wanted something from me!
    Rest in peace Josh, we'll all miss you
  • Wonder how much he will get?
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • what makes you think A-rod would sell his own 50hr ball? like he needs the money....lol
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭

<< <i>I wouldve waited until A-Rod contacted me, but not for the money. I just want to say to my Kids that i caught A-Rods baseball and i got to meet him and he ACTUALLY wanted something from me! >>

You should be used to men wanting something from you...imageimage
  • Actually, I would want an autographed game used bat, autographed jersey, and autographed baseball.

• << <i>Actually, I would want an autographed game used bat, autographed jersey, and autographed baseball. >>

Too bad he didn't get a jersey. I would have kept the ball though.
  • I would have just wanted his autograph...................on the bottom of a check for about $250,000
    then i would just buy a jersey for like $2-3G and buy a Diablo with my other $247,000