Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SPEEMASTER RIPPED ME FOR A KOBE AUTO!

SPEEDMASTER HAS OFFICIALLY RIPPED ME FOR A KOBE AUTO IT TOOK 7 DAYS FOR HIM TO GET MY CARDS AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SO I TOLD HIM TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE HE WENT AND SAID THAT HE SENT INSURED AND REGISTERED WHEN THAT IS A LIE HE TOLD ME HE SENT PRIORITY AND THEN HE SAYS SOMEONE NAMED DAVID SAMPSON SIGNED FOR IT WELL GUESS WHAT MY NAME IS NOT DAVID SAMPSON IT IS TREVOR LEUNG AND IF U SEND REGISTERED THEN NO ONE ELSE CAN GET IT UNLESS I SIGN FOR IT! HE IS A LIAR AND A BAD TRADER AND I TRADED MY 3 BEST CARDS FOR THAT KOBE NOW SEND MY CARDS BACK YOU THEIF I ALSO HAVER PROOF OF YOU RECEIVED MY CARDS IN A PM !!!!! P.O.S!

Comments

• Options
    David Samson is the Marlins VP...
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    That's whatcha get for being a poser...image
  • Options
    lol D...
  • Options
    LMAO Derrick.
  • Options
    MAN F U WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROB GROW UP U F@G HERES MORE PROOF

I received your cards Webnesday the 08/21/02
    and i send my card the same day. But the P.O. between Canada and USA is slow???
    Some time, over 2 weeks.
    I wait some trades since the 08/06/02.
  • Options
    LMAO D
  • Options
    Canadian PO has been slow, I sent a package postmarked the 22nd of July, dude got it Tuesday.
  • Options
    You have no life 10,000 posts eh? Thats cool what u on here 24/7 Leave the house ( if you ever have) maybe work some of those pounds off and make some friends other than little cu friends who have no life also!
  • Options
    Did you even read my post? read a bit moer carefully its not just being slow he said that someone named david signed for it and got it well thats a lie!
  • Options
    Wow. First person to attempt to insult D!
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    speedmaster is a good trader
  • Options
    You've obviously never seen D's pic if you're telling him to lose some pounds! lmao image
  • Options

<< <i>You have no life 10,000 posts eh? Thats cool what u on here 24/7 Leave the house ( if you ever have) maybe work some of those pounds off and make some friends other than little cu friends who have no life also! >>

That's stupid as hell...
  • Options
    Your still a poser! Wanna-be thug...

• Options
    What collector are you affraid of the 10 million post guy? is he higher up in the no life cu traders?

I dont care if hes traded good before he ripped me and thats all that matters. Once youve done it once it dont matter what was in the past!
  • Options
    Nice come back "derrick" "tenacous D" " P.O.S"
  • Options
    Thugs:

#1: Are not white.

#2: Do not like the Phillies.

#3: Don't live in a single wide.

Sorry, your application has been rejected. image
  • Options

<< <i>What collector are you affraid of the 10 million post guy? is he higher up in the no life cu traders?

I dont care if hes traded good before he ripped me and thats all that matters. Once youve done it once it dont matter what was in the past! >>

The 10 Million post guy? WTF??????? If ya gonna/wanna be a thug, come up with something better than that image.
  • Options
    I weigh 190 pounds and hey...I'm sexy image Just ask ya thugged out girlfriend...she listens to rock now...image

By the way, 10,000+ posts come from being on this lame ass site for a year and 5+ months and posting on 3 different forums.

You know? Your still a poser! image
  • Options

<< <i>Thugs:

#1: Are not white.

#2: Do not like the Phillies.

#3: Don't live in a single wide.

Sorry, your application has been rejected. image >>

LMMFAO!
  • Options
    Why is it stupid playr? Cuz you are one to? Oh now you begain to relize it
  • Options

<< <i>Why is it stupid playr? Cuz you are one to? Oh now you begain to relize it >>

Please elaborate...
  • Options
    10,000 posts do you relize how many that is? Thats what you get for making a post on how you feal every 10 seconds And your right this site is gay ass and if they wanna kick me off thats fine people like speedmaster should be kicked off also.
  • Options

<< <i>Nice come back "derrick" "tenacous D" " P.O.S" >>

Ouch...that one probaly hurt him reeeaaal badimageimage
  • Options
    ballsaboveall

They better be above everything else on your wish list!image
  • Options
    Trading, It's fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic!
  • Options
    Maybe you should get "Thug Life" tattooed across ya stomach...or wait..."White Trash Thug" would be even better...image

THUG LIFE!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...worse than Ja Rule's wanna-be Tupac MTV fake thug image...c'mon man...
  • Options
    Plyr stfu is there something wrong with wherein a phillis hat and soe ice? No theres not im sorry you spend all your money on cards and maybe when you relize there is other things to life, you'll be able to get some.
  • Options

<< <i>What collector are you affraid of the 10 million post guy?

<< <i>

Ya...I start shaking when I see his postsimageimage
  • Options
    YOU......ICE?????

LMAOOOOOOOOOimage
  • Options

<< <i>Plyr stfu is there something wrong with wherein a phillis hat and soe ice? No theres not im sorry you spend all your money on cards and maybe when you relize there is other things to life, you'll be able to get some. >>

If you knew me, you would know I can't stand the Sillies, if you read more carefully, something you have already told me to do, you would have noticed that it was not me who said that about the Silies cap, but it was pacman. As for wearing ice, I prefer to keep it in the freezer. image
  • Options
    Why the hell did u get in here DERICK just so u cna have a few more thousand posts? that would be cool. I can dress anyway i want. Maybe some abercrombie jeans and some old navy gay ass polo shirt is much cooler isnt it and maybe some flip flops is that what you are wherin now? are you going to go change real quick? Some g@ay A$$ $hit
  • Options
    Oh thats some great stuff plyr correct my grammer Give up low-life
  • Options
    You use the word's "Gay" and "Ass" way too frequently. Hmmmmm, going Piazza on us?
  • Options

<< <i>I weigh 190 pounds and hey...I'm sexy image Just ask ya thugged out girlfriend...she listens to rock now...image

By the way, 10,000+ posts come from being on this lame ass site for a year and 5+ months and posting on 3 different forums.

You know? Your still a poser! image >>

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that your a poserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...cmon smile...lighten up!

image <------------------
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    LMFFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

look @ his pic! LOL

ohh this is funny
  • Options
    I am out you guys can talk whateva Speedmaster needs to pm i have other things to do other than talk with a bunch of guys that sit in front of a computer for 12 hours of the day. Ohh and i love that new died "rag" hair and flip flops its the newst thing AINT IT
  • Options
    Give up all you LOW-LIFES
  • Options

<< <i>I am out you guys can talk whateva Speedmaster needs to pm i have other things to do other than talk with a bunch of guys that sit in front of a computer for 12 hours of the day. Ohh and i love that new died "rag" hair and flip flops its the newst thing AINT IT >>

Yes!!!!!!!!! He is leaving!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Trev... what kinda gun you got?
  • Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Options
    Poser homie...atleast spell my name correct! Geez...

I've been on this lame site for a year and 5 months...something you can't acknowledge because posers like you...usually can't comprehend anything. 10,000+ posts or 1 fu^king post...who gives a fu^k?

You need to take your wanna be thug pic off your sig dude. Please...for the sake of everyone!
  • Options
    lol...he probably carries a fu^king watergun around squirting innocent little kids riding down the street on their bikes...

"what what what what??? don't look at me like that! i'm a thug FO LIFE!"...then squirt squirt squirt with the watergun he goes!

Ah, the beauty of childhood...waterguns and fake images...
  • Options
    he ISN'T even a wanna be thug, he's just a 5 year old wearing a cap
  • Options
    LMAO Kev!
  • Options
    its hillarious watchin u guys feal soo affended and keep rolling in the posts lmao get a life there are other things then computers and cards lol Keep them comin abercrombie old navy flip flop peoples
  • Options
    You didn't answer cali's question. What kind of gun do you have???
  • Options
    Yeah, we're the ones getting offended...You're the one coming with crackbacks like "10 million post guy". And flip-flop comments...I thought you were leavin? You and ya boys gotta water-gun ride-by? Hope ya huffy is fast!
  • Options

<< <i>You and ya boys gotta water-gun ride-by? >>

Bahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Make a friend or 2 life changes a bit LOL.... oh wait u cant make a friend ya neva leave tha house!