Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

pacmansportscards..

so i am the joke of the day....dammm with a name like pacman i would be you have no mrs pacman

Comments

• Options

<< <i>so i am the joke of the day....dammm with a name like pacman i would be you have no mrs pacman >>

Here's the tip of the day for you, buttier:

Go back to middle school, work on your grammar, and then rewrite that sentence.

Andrew
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    pacman, that's the problem...even hooked on phonics couldn't help him. They'd probably actually try and help him free of charge. He's d@mn near worse than cpan...maybe they should work on their spelling together...since battier does like to judge guy's anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah, they'd do a good job of studying each other......I mean, with each other......image
  • Options
    Yeah, check out where he was evaluating my looks. lol...that's pretty sickening. I'd like for him to put his pic up for everyone to see...atleast I had the balls to do it...and there's really nothing you can say about me...cause I'm far from ugly and I'm also far from being conceited...it's all about the confidence.

I don't judge other dudes, but you can actually SAY if someone is ugly or not. That doesn't mean your gay, but it's the fact that he put so much effort in trying to hurt my feelings. lol...gimme a break...
  • Options
    derrick i know it hurt your feelings to put that picture up.....dam thats sick ...lmao....i have seen some ugly people..shabba ranks,craig mack,ect but .........dam
  • Options

<< <i>derrick i know it hurt your feelings to put that picture up.....dam thats sick ...lmao....i have seen some ugly people..shabba ranks,craig mack,ect but .........dam >>

Um, riiiiiiiiight. Keep the jealousy alive...but until you have the balls to post your own pic...keep gay comments like that to yourself.
  • Options
    You only seen their backs though.
  • Options
    The best thing about battier is, he makes some lame comeback, like 5 people slam him...then he cmes back for more! he really doesn't understand that he ahs zero freinds here.
  • Options
    I guess he hasn't went back to middle school yet!
  • Options
    he's too busy ripping people off in trades and then gloating about it to go to school battier = bad trader/thief.
  • Options
    you and your fat mommy.....i got something for you bothimage
  • Options
    battier is an awesome trader

I can't even remember why he was mad at me way back in September???