Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

It time for some NFL smack!

Next week kicks off the real season. whatever teams did in the preseason means nothing now..
are you listening Spurrier?

Time to put up or shut up!

The Bucs will dominate! First we will break Vick in half and then we will shut up Ray Lewis on
national tv in his own yard! We will even have enough to beat up on the Rams again. On
to Chicago for the last game of the season where will get this stupid can't win in the cold
record off our backs! Sapp will continue to talk but this year back it up. Pittman who?? yeah
can you say 1500 yards rushing? Key will finally get a touchdown....ON THE FIRST PLAY FROM
SCRIMAGE! Look for many after that! D will roll again like back in 99!

Ok on to the rest of the league!

AFC East: What a joke. The patsies will be back to being the patsies. The Jets may have Curtis, but
Vinny isn't going to win anyone super bowl rings! Bledsoe sucks no matter what team he is on, and
Ricky Williams is a big pusssssssssy!

AFC Central: This conf, is so weak I don't even care! Carr will go down again and again and again

AFC West: Realignment has shaken this up some...it will still be the Broncos and the Raiders. Look
for Greise to fall down in the driveway again and look for the refs to continue to punish the silver
and black attack because their owner is a punk! Look for Diego to sign Ryan Leaf again as
Brees and Flutie crumble under the stress!

AFC East: Geee Steve, thats a power division! Payback hurts and teams will be running it up on
you weekly! I look for Jake the Snake to get off a 50 point performance on you. McNabb will
sweep you and even Quincy might get over on you! Eagles will fold because this time the playoff
game will be in Tampa and they will go down hard!

Central: Moss won't get the ball and he will be all mad, Favre will have no one to throw too and
Ahman will be a one season wonder! Bears will be wondering why they have 16 road games!

South: One word: Bucs

Other west: Heck this realigment is nasty! A Price will be on Garcia's and Warners head! Last
years Ram defense was a smoke and mirror job! I don't even know who else is in the division!

Well there you go! A little smack for the football season. Get in here and pimp your favorite
team, but if you can't bring it, then stay out!! GO BUCS

JS

Comments

• Options
    I love Tampa Bay. Thats my fav team. Warren Sapp is my fav player. There are going to kick some serious a$$ with Gruden leading us.

• Options
    the bucs arent winning anything. they have a qback who hasnt won anything and a coach who hasnt won anything and a big mouth defensive end who hasnt won anything
    refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy
  • Options
    For all you bucs fans, i have one word for you.EAGLES
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    ahhh thats weak! was that smack? Sapp is going to rip McNabbs head off and then kick a 50
    year field goal with it! Chucky is going to take us all the way and there is nothing that
    any of the other teams can do about it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JS
  • Options
    The only reason the Bucs will make the playoffs is they play in a weak a$$ division. Other than Keyshawn, their offense sucks.
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    come on kevin, we all know tampa is going to win their division, maybe even a playoff game, but they won't win the super bowl......:-D
  • Options
    McCardell will be lighting it up! Pitmann and Alstott will look like they are running downhill all the
    time. Wether it be the Johnsons or the King, we will be throwing and running over everyone!

JS
  • Options
    Loving joestalin style...
  • Options
    I'm tryin to get to 1500 post tonight

so lets talk some trash-
    "Central: Moss won't get the ball and he will be all mad, Favre will have no one to throw too and
    Ahman will be a one season wonder! Bears will be wondering why they have 16 road games!"

Naw... he will get the ball... they said he is there go to man and I'm sure it'll happen... but u never know with B. Chamberlain starting to pick up at the TE spot

"Eagles"

They suck
    ------------

Go Ravens... I know they wont win huge this year... but I like em becuz if Jamal Lewis can stay healthy, and Grbac shows some better stuff that last year, and get some good WR's to pick up... they have a chance at a good playoff... and along with the D (Ray Lewis) and tha guys

Steelers... I am not sure on Bettis this year... or how confident Stewart will be, but one guy, Plaxico Burress, is underated... he will make a huge advantage this year... and Randle El- I dont think he will do what u all say he will in his rookie season, but only at the special teams he will be a factor this year

Cowboys... People think they will be good this year? Naw... Carter still hasn't showed any franchise player yet and Smith is starting to age... but there D isn't bad
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    ronha13ronha13 Posts: 252 ✭✭
    I would tend to believe that Favre,Glen,Walker,Driver,Lee,Green,Mealey,and the rest of the Packers team "WILL" open your blinded eyes and stop the steady stream of dung that you seem so full of that you may choke to death by the end of the seasonimage
    2001 Playoff Honors, Honor Roll Buy Back (1996 Playoff Leather Bound, Eddie George) PSA 10 =1/1 **2001 Press Pass OS2 Drew Brees Psa 10 =1/1**
    http://www.kingdom-ushers.com
  • Options
    Go Bucs? Well, maybe, but not past the Chargers image who ARE going to the Super Bowl... just feelin' it image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    Joe, it's been a while since we had a good old fashioned argument, so here goes. The Bucs have always sucked, why should they break tradition now. Gruden is good, but you can only coach misfits so far. I'm blitzed right now, so don't anybody start hating on me.

But I am from Minnesota, and I do expect Moss to have a vey good year. C'mon, he's Moss. Are the Vikings going to make it to the Superbowl, He// no, but neither are thwe Buc's. Keyshawn Johnson, by the way, is no Randy Moss. Warren Sapp isn't going to single handedly bring them to the Big game. image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    Bucs got a great defense lead by Sapp. Who do the Vikings got? Minni has Moss (when he wants to play) and Culpepper. Bucs got Pittman, Keyshawn, McCardell (great pickup), Allstott (cant be stopped on the goaline) and the Johnson's at QB.

I guarantee that the Bucs will have a better record than the Vikings...my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Chargers? umm, I doubt it
    they have-
    QB- a good young Bree's... and a good veteran Flutie
    RB- a very good Tomlinson... but what if he gets injured?
    WR- just a descent WR
    D- J Seau of course... but I'm not sure on the others
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    The packers are absolutely going to crush the competition. Green a one year wonder? First, hes had 2 very good years. Second, you gotta watch this guy run. He is always running thru people, keeping his feet churning and so on. I am almost glad that Levens hasnt stayed healthy the last few years. Levens depended on the line to open up holes for him. He was just a runner. Wouldnt bowl over people, wasnt that great at dragging people or pushing forward for a few more yards, just a guy who ran threw holes. I love green, he doesnt need a great offensive line to be productive. I mean he needs some help to at least get going, but once he starts, its tough to take him down. I know it doesnt mean much, but an interesting fact about him is that every night before the game he watches the same tape on Payton. You would think by now hed be sick of that tape. But I guess he wants to learn from the best. I believe Green is going to be a very good back for years to come. But anyways I am getting off the subject. The Packers defense got better this year. We kept most of the starters plus added Joe Johnson and Hardy Nickerson (hell ya). I am worried though about our receiving core. Glenn has got to stay healthy for us to have any chance. And our #2 position is up in the air. Thats going to be a problem. But heck Favre does very well even if he doesnt got the best guys around him (last year he showed that). I was thinking we could make a trade for Kevin Johnson. I heard on ESPN he has been having some problems with the management or something or other in cleveland. Dang, we need a good #2 receiver. But this team can go all the way. I say its either the Packers or the Eagles that go all the way this year. If its not the Packers, I want the eagles to go. Levens, Freeman, and the former QB coach, now head coach Andy Reid.
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>the bucs arent winning anything. they have a qback who hasnt won anything and a coach who hasnt won anything and a big mouth defensive end who hasnt won anything >>

QB who has a great completion percentage put up against the best of ALL time. An OFFENSIVE coach, who led the raiders to the AFC Championship (really the superbowl if it wasn't for that awful call) and Sapp is a defensive TACKLE... good points though
  • Options
    Also, everyone knows the Bucs are the NFL's version of the Braves. Can get to the postseason most every year, but cant come through when they are expected to go all the way (yes the Braves won once, but once isnt that great considering they should have I believe won 3-4 times in those 10 years).
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I bet you all know who I like by looking at my username. Thats right, the Steelers will crush every opponent they face this year. 19 starters are returning, Bettis and Stewart both have something to prove, and we're home to the best defense in the NFL. Look at all the Weapons on offense and defense. Stewart, Bettis, Zereoue, Burress, Ward, Randle El, Porter, Bell, Gildon... the list goes on and on. As for the Bucs, I'm looking forward to the Monday Night when they play the Steelers. Its going to be like last year, Brad Johnson's going to hate. In case you didn't remember, the Steelers sacked Johnson 10 times when they played them last year. Mark it down, the Steelers will be Super Bowl XXXVII champs.
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHH was that a wiff of smack I smelled? I couldn't tell.

OK here goes:

Mini sota: Duante spent more time on the turf than the guys who moe the grass...doh... they
    got astorturf up there....dats gotta hurt! Look for more of the same. Mossy will be sick of
    running his butt off when Duante can't get him the ball cause a d back is in his grill. plus
    they have no D...let me repeat NO D!!!!!!!!

Puckers: Favre is too old, Sapp is looking to take him out permantly and put him right next to Aikman
    in the sportscaster booth...can you say Dan Fouts? Perhaps Ahman can be the new ED! Anyways
    they will be both on the bench the entire season. Im sure the puckers have thought about backs
    up right???

Ravens....quote the raven "elvis is dead" come on, I can't believe this bum is still at the helm. How
    many 3-0, 6-3 games are the Ravens d going to have to win for them?? Look for Ray Lewis to
    go OJ on some guy in a nightclub and be banned from the NFL forever! You got a back up plan??

Squeelers: Did someone say Plexiglass was underrated???? no ....no one is that stupid! We all
    know what kind of girl Kordell is, the Bus will break down around week 3 and then the rest of the
    team will be pushing. Heck Couchey and the Browns might pull and upset!

Anyone else want a piece?? Yeah save your cant go all the way posts, we shed the crummy receievers
    and now have guys who can get open and score. The D is awesome and is hungry. Gruden will
    do the rest! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is it next Sunday yet?????????? First victims...Duece,
    Brooks and the Aints!

JS
  • Options

QB who has a great completion percentage put up against the best of ALL time. An OFFENSIVE coach, who led the raiders to the AFC Championship (really the superbowl if it wasn't for that awful call) and Sapp is a defensive TACKLE... good points though

Wow, he has a great completion percentage. What has he ever won?
    I thought the afc championship game between the steelers and patriots? So the bucs now have a coach who has gotten his team to the second round of the playoffs. Very impressive

refs:Bud, Jrccrum, Bobstar, Quasar31, Chillinbij, Bigshane, coachvinny, jeffo81, koolman2005, dewey, thito, samsgirl, co1lector, alanb, cardnyou, dallas822, nowitzki, ahares, 49erfan33, woodson24kg, autobilia, maizenblue66, knicks644, ejones06, americanfreak, epag64, kingofcards, kls23, skivermont, baljitgill, undertaker, haliguy
  • Options
    I guess its only fitting I dish out some smack about the Buccaqueers. Your quarterbacks are fragile, and they do suck. Gruden looks like Chukky. Warren Sapp said he was going to get the single season sack record last year....and then proceeded to get 5 the whole year. You have no running game (I'm sorry, but Michael Pittman will not get it done. He could barely hold off Thomas Jones in Arizona). Did I mention they suck? Its like Lee Flowers said: "They ain't nothin' but paper champions".
  • Options
    Dungy was a wus! His conservative play calling killed us. Heck your "high powered" fantasy
    offense only beat us by 3! We now have offense and you will all know it! Not only is it hard to
    see once you have been assimilated by Alstott, but Pitmann is so fast you won't even see
    him ohhh and Im hoping you have watched enough football to not try to compare Arizona
    with the mighty Bucs!

Actually I hope Kordell is around for the end of the season so everyone can see Sapp, Lynch and
    the boys break him in half on national tv. Of course he will be having to throw every down
    because the bus will be in the junk yard and Amos will crumble.

I guess that Receiving crew the Squeelers have are so hot that they could afford to let
    go of Edwards huh? Doesn't it suck when you blow the 13th overall pick in the draft!
    Once we see another year of Plxiglass you can chalk up another blow 1st rounder!

As far as getting to the second round of the playoffs, how quickly you forget! Midgit Shawn
    King leading us over Washington and then almost beating the Rams in their crib. If it
    wasn't for a couple of blown calls we are in the super bowl! Now, if we can get deep into
    the playoffs with Shawn King, Reidell Anthony and Jac Green, what are we going to do
    with Johnson, and Johnson and McCardell, not to mention Alstott and Pitman??

I suggest the squeelers put on your hard hat because it is going to rain any moment!

See you in December!

JS
  • Options
    favre too old? give me a break. 33 or 34 years old. he has plenty of really good years in him. If you keep your body in shape you can play well into your thirties (can you say 157 CONSECUTIVE starts). Apparently he is doing something right to his body and to avoid players if he hasnt missed a game since 1992

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Joe Stalin, what ever happened to the NBA Smack you were talking a while back.. you remember, when the lakers were down in the kings series and you absolutely killed l.a and phil jackson only to have the lakers come back and win it all. it's funny because no one saw you around for about a month once you ran and hid after talking what turned out to be foolish smack..hope that dosen't happen after football season image . by the way, my cowboys will take the nfc east and breeze thru the playoffs and win their 6th ring image
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of the NY Giants. Talk all the smack you want about Pittman, Sapp, and whoever else is on that weak team.

Sapp said he'd get the record, Strahan broke the record.
    Pittman a good RB? Nope, Look at Tiki Barber he doesn't get the ball as much as he should(since he avg's 4.8-5.0 each carry) and Pittman could hardly hold off Thomas Jones.

John Gruden. The Bucs gave up 4 draft picks(2 #1's and 2 #2's) as well as 8 million bucks. Boy, talk about overpaying for someone! What has he done in his coaching career? Get beat up by the Pats. He's not as good as you say he is, with all the talent on the Oakland team, not going to the SB was a dissapointing season.

Keyshawn, boy he's great look at that touchdown total. I don't care how many yards he gets, if he doesn't get in the big house it don't matter.

I expect Jeremy Shockey to be the ROY, with Tiki breaking 1,000 yds rushing and 600 recieving, Amani will break 1,100 yds recieving again, Strahan will post 13-16 sacks, and Will Peterson will begin to show just how good he is at DB.

I don't expect much out of the Giants, a .500 record would be good. But alot of other guys say how great there teams are gonna be and are just setting themselves up for dissapointment. Everyone always doubts the Giants, every season but this season your gonna see flashes of the greatness that will come(someday) with Shockey, Ron Dixon, and Tim and Jonathan Carter.

Once Ike Hilliard, Kerry Collins, and Jason Sehorn decide to leave and let the young guns play it'll be great. The Giants will the the fastest recieving corp in the NFL, one of the best recieving Tight Ends, and a like usual above avg. defense.

Joe,
    The Bucs are horrible, they've gotta bunch of overrated players shall I list em???
    Sapp, All the Johnsons, Mike Alstott, Most of there secondary, Corsey Coleman(guard), and of course Gruden.

As much as I hate Spurrier, I'd rather have Spurrier any day that Gruden.

• Options
    my skins shall dominate the nfc east then take it to the superbowl this year
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    I got a laugh when Joe said the AFC East is weak, and the Patriots will go back to being "Patsies". For a group of "Patsies", they have made it to 3 Super Bowls and won the latest. Tampa Bay has been to how many Super Bowls? NONE. When are they going to get a QB? Brad Johnson is a good QB, but not good enough to take any team to the dance, and "Rob Johnson", I will spare myself the typing. Sapp has serious sack envy, he spent all season talking crap about players that did better than him. I used to think that Tampa Bay might do something, but they are going backwards and might as well dust off the orange uniforms and wear their true colors.

All you people that jumped on the Tampa Bay Butt Pirates band wagon a few years ago must be getting bored with the ride. Until they prove something.......soon, you can't call them better than any team. And don't tell me you all were life long fans, because Tampa Bay had no fans until the past few years. Who would have wasted their time.

That's my smack, and until your team de-thrones my "Patsies", the Pats are still WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Dodgamatic's Cards

REFS: Patman2011, swides, Raf12, PullKing, TeamKansas, Jeffo81
  • Options

<< <i>Joe Stalin, what ever happened to the NBA Smack you were talking a while back.. you remember, when the lakers were down in the kings series and you absolutely killed l.a and phil jackson only to have the lakers come back and win it all. it's funny because no one saw you around for about a month once you ran and hid after talking what turned out to be foolish smack..hope that dosen't happen after football season image . by the way, my cowboys will take the nfc east and breeze thru the playoffs and win their 6th ring image >>

Yeah he ran off like a little #itch back then too, so why bother replying to his Moronic Smack... Bucs, LMAO!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Not much smack to be talked, Niners rock, bottom line.
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    Come on....how about some fresh smack? Everyone is quoting me numbers from the Dungy
    era, You can throw those out the window. The Bucs will look different this year. It is too
    bad we don't play the sorry Giants to prove it! Hey maybe Strahan can take another crack
    at the record books this season....How man times do they play Green Bay this year???

Speaking of the Puckers, sure Favre has fought off the injury bug, but for what?? He has
    no one around him. The old man can't run anymore...how many times can you go to the TE??

Gruden will be worth the money you wait and see, you are all mad because you are stuck with
    your old crusty coach who hasn't done anything for you lately! Oh you think Spurrier is great.
    After he puts up more L's than W's they will be sreaming for his head! Watch for the visor
    throws...about 30 per game! Can't wait for wussy Arrington to stub his toe or something
    and be sitting on the bench for 10 weeks!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know someone out there can bring it...lets go
    Its a long time until Sunday!

JS

• Options

<< <i>Come on....how about some fresh smack? Everyone is quoting me numbers from the Dungy
    era, You can throw those out the window. The Bucs will look different this year. It is too
    bad we don't play the sorry Giants to prove it! Hey maybe Strahan can take another crack
    at the record books this season....How man times do they play Green Bay this year???

Speaking of the Puckers, sure Favre has fought off the injury bug, but for what?? He has
    no one around him. The old man can't run anymore...how many times can you go to the TE??

Gruden will be worth the money you wait and see, you are all mad because you are stuck with
    your old crusty coach who hasn't done anything for you lately! Oh you think Spurrier is great.
    After he puts up more L's than W's they will be sreaming for his head! Watch for the visor
    throws...about 30 per game! Can't wait for wussy Arrington to stub his toe or something
    and be sitting on the bench for 10 weeks!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I know someone out there can bring it...lets go
    Its a long time until Sunday!

JS >>

Why should someone "Bring It" when all you do is run off when your wrong, idiot image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Elvis Grbac is not the QB for the Ravens anymore, he retired. Their starting QB is Chris Redman
  • Options
    my skins shall dominate the nfc east then take it to the superbowl this year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry to break your heart but the Eagles will dominate that conference.
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

• Options
    DaBeef

Im glad you have the cut and paste function down, now how about bringing it and Im not
    talking about the sorry Mariners who will be watching the post season from their couches!

Hey man, I didn't mean for this to get nasty. If you can't handle the heat then stay out. As for
    Phil Jackson, the king of farce, I was here to defend when the Kings went down!

Ill give you two options, one you can run and cry and never show your face here, or two you can
    tell us who is your favorite team is and why they are going to go all them way!

Hey, all this is fun , but not for the faint of heart! If you think you are going to get your
    feelings hurt here then you should leave!

-JS
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    joestalin - break Vick in half eh? yeah, I can't wait until your in your living room breaking things after Vick destroys the Tampa defense. They won't be able to handle him. He's definitely going to be a big improvement from last season. Steve Young and John Elway has been training him, and he's looking good in pre-season...especially his last game where he did very well. Falcons went 4-0 in the pre-season...and yeah, the pre-season doesn't mean jack sh*t, but hey...having a 4-0 record isn't something to just over-look. Warrick Dunn will show Tampa why they should have never let him go...and Duckett is a one man wrecking crew at RB...show in the last game...where he ran over everyone. Don't count your chickens before they hatch my man...you might be in for quite a rude awakening.
  • Options

<< <i>DaBeef

Im glad you have the cut and paste function down, now how about bringing it and Im not
    talking about the sorry Mariners who will be watching the post season from their couches!

Hey man, I didn't mean for this to get nasty. If you can't handle the heat then stay out. As for
    Phil Jackson, the king of farce, I was here to defend when the Kings went down!

Ill give you two options, one you can run and cry and never show your face here, or two you can
    tell us who is your favorite team is and why they are going to go all them way!

Hey, all this is fun , but not for the faint of heart! If you think you are going to get your
    feelings hurt here then you should leave!

-JS >>

First Off Im not a Mariners fan, Im a Twins Fan....

2nd Off, talk all the smack you want, the Bucs have no Offense.. And the Will struggle now that Dungy is gone. You will soon find this out.. And Run off again...

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Derrick..there you go thats some smack however I will be the one laughing when someone pounds
    Vick into the ground...actually I hope he can keep his skinny *ss healty so we can get a shot at him.
    Heck it would be worth the 15 yard penalty and the samll fine. Got to admit I liked Dunn alot, but he
    is old news now! He is still going to be yelling because he isn't getting the ball! You know
    Vick isn't going to be happy pitching off....sounds like a prob!!!!! Who cares the Bucs will destory
    you and the division.

DeCut & Paste>Sorry I was mislead by the Ichiro pic you have, I forgot that bandwagon has come and
    gone, yeah go twins yeah thats it!! Oh by the way, NFL stands for national football league, not
    the greedy baseball players league of America.....this is football only, so put up a team or get lost!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Bucs will destroy. Anyone else bringing it??

JS
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    Heres some more smack, where's that thesis you were "writing"?? Nuff said.
  • Options
    Yanks> Thats weak...I would expect something like that from the old timers over on the SC & M board!
    This thread is for guys who can bring it and defend their team and at the same time destroy
    everyone elses team! One-liners need not apply. I have already said this isn't personal, but those
    of you who are getting your feelings hurt are thinking it is personal. If you can't play then don't stay!
    Smack-talkers only! Go Bucs

-JS
  • Options
    Why is everyone that has Don West as an icon an idiot?

Yeah I'm a bandwagon fan stailin :rolleyes:

I cant like Ichiro and still be a Twins fan?

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    I am from FL and I am a Florida State and Tampa Bay fan and I watched Vick runaround all day against a talented FSU D, but what was the result? A LOSS to the Noles, fact is Vick won't get it done against Tampa either.

Hopefully Sapp will be near the sack record and then Farve can take a dive to give him the record.

Gruden will lead a much improved offense, where you can't just put 8 men in the box to stop Alstott.

Bucs win AT LEAST 11 games and win at least a playoff game, BUT I'm thinking they get to the NFC Championship game and maybe the big game.

• Options
    Favre cant run anymore, lol, please, dont make me laugh. You are just jealous that you dont have a QB and that you have had such high expectations for the last 6 or so years and every year you have fallen flat on your backs.

imageimageimage
  • Options

This is the Year of the 49ers. Look out for Barlow. If Mooch gives him time he will put up good numbers.

I'm biased of course, but I think the 49ers are going to win it all.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    and the little newbie sits in the dark corner YELLING GO TEXANS GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    looking for texans, iverson, ming, and roy oswalt
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    With Gruden at the helm, Tampa Bay will find new ways to blow crucial games. Given two of the the best receivers in NFL history and a Pro Bowl QB, his game plan when push comes to shove was to give Zack Crockett the ball. Now he's in even better shape to blow games. He has Michael Pittman and Mike Alstott - two of the most useless players to be regularly handed the ball. Tampa will tank, probably in the first round of the playoffs.
    This is the year of the Raiders. Gruden's gone, and he took his chokes with him. Instead, they got a future HOFer in Phil Buchanon in trade for him.
    You can't score on the Raiders. You can't run on them, with Adams and Parrella clogging up the middle like a jackknifed 18 wheeler on a country road. You can't pass on them. Between the Woodsons and Buchanon, opposing wide receivers will get a lot of work on their tackling skills.
    You can't stop the Raiders. Gannon puts passes where he needs to - into the hands of the best receiving corps in the game. Anyone want to single cover Jerry Rice? Anyone want to single cover Tim Brown? Now that you decided not to let these scoring machines beat you and put 2 d-backs on each, it's time for them to bring in Jerry Porter as the 3 WR - and he's a Jerry Rice clone on the field. Did I mention they have 2 Pro Bowl caliber RBs in Garner and Wheatley?
    Did I mention you're not allowed to put more than 11 guys on defense to try to stop them?
    Did I mention that opposing teams fear coming into Oakland to play? They don't call one end of the stadium the Black Hole because the fans there are warm and fuzzy and cordial to opposing players.
    The Raiders will give some people new nicknames. After the game is over, Kordell Stewart will get to be Snap instead of Slash, because after Trace Armstrong is through with him, that will be the last sound of Stewart's career.
    Buy the Vince Lombardi trophy a one way ticket to Oakland.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.