~~~REF's~~~
Ask For List

Comments

• << <i>wonder if it'll get in my bed tonight? hmm... >>

Nope, just you alone again...imageimage

• imageGlad I'm not stayin at your house tonite
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭

<< <i>wonder if it'll get in my bed tonight? hmm... >>

yeah, maybe it'll do you favors again like last night
  • damn..thats scarry..I HATE SPIDERS...YUCK....lol...you should kill it...go find it...lol

rodney
  • lmao, hey I did have a girl in bed with me last night... no, not young or family... my age... just kidding
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

yeah, anyways, seriously though, I'd go find that mothafuuucka and kill it...a lot better than it crawling down your throat when you fall asleep with your mouth open....
  • lol
    you guys are cold
  • slipknot-i heard that happens to you an average of 8 times in your lifetime and you don't even know when it happens unless your really unlucky and you awake when it's halfway down your asophogas. So next time your poop swims around in the toilet you'll know you got one of them out of the way.
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • Dude, I'd sleep at someone else's house till they found that fuucker image.
  • the cpu here is in the dining room and I seen it move into the front room and under a chair behind some stuff
    I'll keep an eye through the middle of the room tonight to see if it flies around in there

any idea on what I can kill it with, without making a big noise becuz every1 but me is asleep

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

spear it with a fork!

• << <i>I seen somethin move around on the floor near me by the computer
    and when I looked, I first thought it was fake
    but I seen it move a little
    and it was a HUGE, I MEAN HUGE SPIDER
    it wasn't a Triantula, it was like
    6 inches long, 4 inches wide, and its legs were like a 3/4 of an inch wide
    I was going to kill it but as I got up it ran off

wonder if it'll get in my bed tonight? hmm... image >>

hehe we had a couple of them in our house, but spiders don't scare me. I work part-time in a warehouse and have been bitten by spiders many times. Hehe, want to talk about scary. A lady I work with was at home about to take a shower and she said when she went to reach to adjust the shower, there was a snake coiled up around it. She said she screamed and went half way crazy. Picked up an ice skate that she bought for her daughter and nearly cut it's head off. Of course, she is a CSA, so she brought the snake to work in a zip lock bag. Measuring freight is part of her job, sooo she measured the snake. It was a 23 inch long water moccasin.
  • Dude, I wouldn't be worried about wakin anybody up, as long as that son'bit(h is dead, I'd be happy. image
  • lol..you guys are too funny..lol....GO KILL THAT SUCKER..SPIDERS ARE EVIL CREATURES....

rodney
  • I've been bit before I think. I have tons of little spiders in my room and sometimes while going through things I find little black things jumping around which I assume to be babies or something and sometimes I wake up with weird little bites.
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

• lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    i agree with slip.....spear the lil basterdd with a fork!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • this is actually funny... maybe I just find it and take a huge shot at it that'll wake the neighbors up
    man, autobilia, that would be scary bout that snake

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• I cant find that thing behind that chair... there is alot of junk there that I would have to make the noise... but guess I should just grab it and through it somewhere and say where u at spider

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• << <i>this is actually funny... maybe I just find it and take a huge shot at it that'll wake the neighbors up
    man, autobilia, that would be scary bout that snake >>

She lives in a sub-division in the county. Her house is in the far back and there are woods and a creek behind it. The scary part is that the snake is poisonous. She found out that the water pressure forced him through the draining system.
  • o, i c...
    we have Water Moccasin's here also
    I think the most common ones around my house is the Rattlesnake, Water Moccasins, and black snakes
    We have a pond that has lots of bass in it and lots of water moccasins also... me and my cousin usually go there and shoot em

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List