Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Dang, anybody watching my favorite team beating up on them Terps YOWZA!!!!!!

I'll admit it, I thought Notre Dame were gonna put up a good fight, but 22-0. Where are all those punks who were laughin it up saying the Fightin Irish were a buncha bums?? In the words of cardnyou.....
whut???? whut????? whut?????

Comments

• Options
    I don't know, but I'm looking for a U of Wyoming fan image...
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    there still bums...now i'm goin to bed image

WHUT ?!?!?! image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    yeah yeah, whatever. There still kickin major Terp a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    there doing better than i thought they would by far that one dude has like 2 ints. i missed the 1, 2,and part of the 3 Q because i was watching we were soldiers. Awsome movie by the way. the game looks like a blow out to me. ND is doing awsome.
    Im looking for 2001 fleer premium rookies and gameused that i don;t have for the sets im putting together.

iv traded with: rooks
  • Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    my Terps disappointed me... image

i will admit that ND surprised me... Willingham is a good coach and i'll think he'll turn that team around quickly... they should definitely be ranked when the new polls come out...

it was a horrible game to watch for us Terps fans... we really need Perry to be healthy - i think that made a big difference... ND would still have prolly won, but Perry would have given us a respectable score and rushing yard numbers... o well...

congrats YanksFan...
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Yep, not having one of the best backs in the country hurt MD but cmon EJ Henderson is the ND offense that good???
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The twerps looked sad...the run is over. If getting your head handed to you in the bowl game
    isn't bad enough, payback will be a bi.....

Go Noles! (The real ACC champs!)

-Kevin
  • Options
    You cant beat Holladay on a Holliday weekend
    Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    TEPR FANS:
    Dont feel bad. My team lost lik 48-0, I stopped watching in the 2 qtr. image
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    what was the final to ND
    set needs
    03/04 & 05/06 topps black
    72-77 topps baseball raw
    72-75 topps football raw
    any years santo,williams,banks,
    payton,butkus,sayers,piccalo,ditka,hampton
    wantlist

good transactions katscards,swartz1,packman,Salinas