Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

L@@K!! RARE!! ESTATE!! GOLD FOUND!! LQQK!!

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
The title says it all.

What a loser!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    OHH What a deal. I've gots to get me one of dem SHOVELLFUL OF COINS. SILLY I MEAN A SHOVELLFULL OF...

I'm soooo glad I waited up for this one.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    meLord, are you feeling OK??!!!!!

Nonetheless, that gave me tons of laughs--it's the funniest auction I've ever seen.

imageimageimage

PS: I hope you list this auction on the Darkside--you might just get some bidders!.....
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Try and collect! image
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    And he has 3 bids!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    wow. That is classic. I love it!!!! Soooo funny..... that's great.
  • Options
    I have to post again. I just noticed the shipping too, $100.00!! LOL.

Lordmarcovan -- everything is so funny. It's perfect, i think you hit about every spot.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    The Haversham Estate will not look kindly on this mocekry. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    You are going to give us a shovel full of what??????? Do I need to wear my boots I use when I muck out the stalls???
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Funnee LM. The best laff I've had in weeks. Eggselent craffzmenship. Keypup the good wurk.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    GeminiGemini Posts: 3,085
    Eye tuck a shot on wunlot my hole alowence for the weak.
    Yore a grate deeler. buy fore now. Gemini
    A thing of beauty is a joy for ever
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    You know, they're actually making fun of those who believe that kind of stuff.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    Question for seller: You got any I.D.?
    Answer: Bout what?

PS Wuld mie prize be yur sister?
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You know, they're actually making fun of those who believe that kind of stuff. >>

Bikingnut,

The "they" is the guy who posted this thread.

LM,

Copycat!image Yours is funnier, though!image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>PAYING BIDDERS WHO ARE STUIPID ENOUGH TO SEND ME MONEY FOR THIS ACUTION WILL GET POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM ME AND ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ELSE. >>

Hey LM,

That's a great deal for 99¢! I'm all over this!image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720

<< <i>

<< <i>PAYING BIDDERS WHO ARE STUIPID ENOUGH TO SEND ME MONEY FOR THIS ACUTION WILL GET POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM ME AND ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ELSE. >>

Hey LM,

That's a great deal for 99¢! I'm all over this!image

Russ, NCNE >>

Hey I may get in on this too,......a cheap way to build up positive feedback.

Ray

Edited: Hey wait, look at the shipping and handling charges. I guess there really may be a King of Siam Proof set there.image
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    LOL, I get it.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Actually you would have to pay $100.99 for a positive feedback. Look at the shipping cost.image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    Naw, I won't hold you to the shipping fee. Because I won't be shipping anything... except a shovelful of, well... you know.

Basically, I am selling positive feedback for 99c. But you gotta pay up. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lord: What about a negative feedback? Is that also 99 cents? It won't work in the user ID you know since you already posted a positive feedback over my objection.

I am the only ebay user that paid to get a negative feedback.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options

<< <i>Basically, I am selling positive feedback for 99c. But you gotta pay up. >>

I'm hoping you take Paypal. I won't pay 99¢ for a 99¢ money order and my Mom hid her check book.
  • Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    HA HA HA!!! Very Funny!!!image
    J'har
  • Options
    Lord: Do you accept Monopoly money? I'll take the lot!

• Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!
    BTW, how's the weather in Uzbekistan this time of year!!! LOL
    eBay Auctions
    Computer Services
    What did the doe say when she came out of the woods?.....Last time I do THAT for a buck! image
  • Options
    I just bid on two shovel fulls!! Last time I got a bag of "stuff" from this seller, I got a 09S-VDB, 09-S, 14-D, 31-S, 26-S and many other wheats (but the rest were just MS65/MS66 junk!!)

How did LM know I collected wheats?

Since I bid on two bags, can you double the shipping charges? image

Coppernicus
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Options
    Do you have to pay a listing fee for this auction? How does ebay treat listings like these?
    Recommended reading - The PCGS Guide to Coin Grading and Counterfeit Detection and The Coin Collector's Survival Manual and NCI Grading Guide
    For the Morgan collectors - The Morgan and Peace encyclopedia by Van Allen and Mallis

What would your slabbed coins be worth if the grading services went out of business? What would your coins be worth if the Internet was taken offline for good?
  • Options
    I WILL NOW ONLY BUY BY THE SHOVELFUL. SOUNDS LIKE YUO GET EVIN MORE REALLY GOOD STUFF BY THE SHOVELFUL.

What city does the E mintmark come from?

Lordmarcovan, you are one funny guy! Keep shoveling out the laughs!

My Barbers
  • Options

<< <i>Do you have to pay a listing fee for this auction? >>

Yes. And final value fees. But it'll be worth it.

<< <i>How does ebay treat listings like these? >>

Like any other, I would imagine, as long as they get their fees. (Or unless someone complains that their King of Siam Proof Set is missing two coins, which is the way they come.) image

And yes, Mr. Lee, I take PayPal. For only 99 cents, you will get glowing, serious-sounding feedback. image

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    And you might get a negative!! Ever think about that?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
  • Options
    HEY! Who is venturebuyer? He just screwed up our chance to get a 99¢ positive!

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Uhhh. LM, isn't that going is really raise your fees?
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord: I am NOT going to spend $10K fior a negative feedback!!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    Hmm. This has been fun, but I don't think I wanna spend final value fees on $10K+.

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that 500x10k? ($5,000,000)
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    Yeah, whatever. I had to close it, 'cause we're leavin' on vacation this morning, an with my luck, I'd forget to cancel the daggum thing and come home to a very nasty surprise!

I'd hafta sell off some o' dem King of Siam Proof Sets and 1916-E Mercurry Dimes to make that much! image

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final value fee's are not that much, I mean after the high bidder sent you 5 mil. You would be rich. Fun auction anyways, to bad it was ruined.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    That could have been "Miss Heavysum" herself!!image

• Options
    You could of saved a lot of listing fees if you wuld of poasted on this forum first.

Dan
    <>< ~~~
  • Options
    As a rather humorous postscript to this auction (which I am still getting email about), I came home from vacation to find that one of the emails was from eBay, stating that the auction ran afoul of their prohibition of "grab bag" auctions. All this a few days after I had already ended the auction, LOL.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file