Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Mixed sport Grab Bags for sale!!

I am selling grab bags for $10, $15, $20

For $10 you get 8 cards with a total BV over $60, guarenteed 1 game used and 1 autograph

For $15 you get 11 cards with total bv over $80, guarenteed 1 game used and 3 autographs

For $20 you get 15 cards with total bv over $100, guarenteed 2 game used and 5 autographs

All of the cards are game used, autographs, rookies, stars and inserts!!!!

Bags can be a mix of all sports... the only one sport bags I have left are basketball....but you can still get a mixed one if you like.
My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Comments

• aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    ttt

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
    ttt

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

ttt

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Would you take like a cash/card deal?
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
    Yeah maybe...lmk what you got in mind..thanx

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• You need anything on my list?
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

Refs: epag64, ahares, beave, airjordan22, skivermont3, bigshane, KLS23, Chillinbij, dewey, yanksfan, woodson24kg, danmarinocollector, NBAsteve, ejones06, clearandvalid, JRCCRUM, rooks, koolman2005, Lway7Fan, Bobstar, vittleboy, beasport, burress80, johnsauc, danotoriuos, goyanks01, whitetornado, richpf32
  • Also have these McNabb RC's:
    Donruss Preferred QBC Silver
    Bowmans Best
    UD Century Legends
    UD Strike Force Insert
    Topps Never Compromise Insert
    Topps Stars
    Skybox Premium
    Playoff Prestige EXP
    CE Oddyssey 1Q
    CE Supreme
    CE Advantage
    CE Fury
    Press Pass
    00 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game 0056/1000 (not GU)
    01 Score All Pro
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

• Your pricing structure is a bit odd, and I'll explain why:

$10 for $60 book: selling at 16.66666666(continue with 6's ad infinitum)% of book
    $15 for $80 book: selling at 18.75% of book
    $20 for $100 book: selling at 20% of book

Generally, one would figure that the more one bought, the better price in relation in book one would receive. Just thought I would let you know image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
    bjork - thanx, i honestly didnt even realize that...i just did for every five dollars over $10 you would get an extra $20 in cards...i will rethink that

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• did u need any of my cards?
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

only thing i need is this..lmk thanx

2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity Tony Gwynn 2 Color Jersey BV30+

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• None of the McNabbs?
    Alan Bierlein

Tradelist

just these 2..lmk thanx

00 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game 0056/1000 (not GU)
    01 Score All Pro

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• No problem image I pretty much assumed it was an honest oversight.

ttt

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Do people actually buy Grab Bags?....lol
    Please Pm instead of replying to the thread, for quicker response.

My Trade Page

TradePage
  • I might...

Actually they do..i have sold a bunch

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!