Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Neato - we have little envelope icons next to our set names.

Kind of a yucky color, though.image

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• Options
    khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    Excellent idea. No need for searching around to see who
    you can contact and who you can't.

Definite improvement.

-KHayse
  • Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    I think it makes the page busy and just easier for people to make spam lists
  • Options
    I'm not sure why they even bothered. When you registered the set, if you agreed to have your email available, it was already listed under your name when the set was brought up and hyperlinked too.image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, WalkerGuy! That's my second favorite coin.image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    BNEBNE Posts: 772
    What they really ought to do is have the envelope link go to private messages on the boards (or offer this as an option). I'm always happy to have anyone PM me anytime, but a little more cautious in giving out my e-mail address (which names my employer, who probably wouldn't appreciate use of their system in this way).

Still, it's always cool to see new features.
    "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
  • Options
    This new feature was originally requested by PSA registry users. It allows those who choose not to have their sets viewable still have their email address available so that they can be contacted by other registrants.

Penny
    Collectors Universe
  • Options
    While we're on the subject of Registry features, is there any way you can search for a name on the Registry; or if you find a collection registered to one name, a way to look at that person's other sets.
    "Buy the coin, not the holder"

Proof Dime Registry Set