Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes"--Hugh Downs

Comments

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    !
    imageimage

• Options
    Wrong Forum.....should be in the " . " forum.
  • Options
    that little dot was hard to click on!
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    ...,,,;;;'''///[[[]]]<<<>>>???""":::{{{}}}

DAN
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • Options
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle." Plato

....... bob**rgte**
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say, isn't it about time for another swap?

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    dunno. Still waiting for my package from Julyimage Well maybe. So howsabout YOU head this one up???!!! Come on you can do it
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    Well the little . sure gets lots of attention!
  • Options
    Well, Dan, I might head up a swap one of these days, but work is hotting up right now, and I'm too lazy I mean busy. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    you are right. That little . does get more replies than any of my posts. image
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised it got any after I posted........my replies seem to have a bad habit of killing posts, after I reply, no one else bothers to post.
    imageimage

• Options
    At least when you post in this forum, the thread tends to stay near the top.

Hey, how about a swap?!? image

am
  • Options
    Ga. Thought i was the thread kill!
    image It's Her's