Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I have a ton of Autographs!!!!!!!

I have about 280 baseball, about 60 football and 5 hockey autographs..all of these are received through the mail so no COA's....but they all are real autos..all of the stamped cards have been taken out...lmk what team or what players you are looking for..thanx

All my Basketball are gone....

I have many big name players in these 3 sports left!!

some baseball big name players

chipper jones
greg maddux
tom glavine
curt schilling
mike mussina
shawn green
matt williams
javy lopez
mike mussina

some big name football players

jimmy smith
derrick alexander
jesse armstead
jason elam
jake reed
bill romanowski
steve mcnair
john randle
desmond howard
Neil Smith

Hockey

Steve Yzerman
Pavel Bure
Martin LaPointe
Keith Primeau
Damian Rhodes
My New Site/ Collecting Burrell and McNabb

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Comments

• Options
    ya there all real autos but are they all real autos form the actual players or forgies. j/k

It would be hard to get people to do that with out a coa. I have sent via through mail.. I alwasy recived a letter from the person the auto was from saying that he sent me a autoed pic or what ever he sent.. i have one from kurt warrner and jerry rice. both letters state that they signed the item.
    Im looking for 2001 fleer premium rookies and gameused that i don;t have for the sets im putting together.

iv traded with: rooks
  • Options
    aharesahares Posts: 2,138 ✭✭
    all of them are on cards...I am buddies with the guy that owns the card shop in my area..he got me started in sending for autos..he's a huge autograph seller...when i get one i take it in to him to check it..i have had a lot of stamped crap, plus a lot of guys send their own pics with a photo copied sig..wish my scanner worked with my new computer then i could show everyone...but if someone wanted to trade and when they got them if they thought they werent real..i would be willing to take them back for something else of mine...so everyone lmk who your looking for..thanx

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

Donovan McNabb: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.

Pat Burrell: All Game used, commons, rookies, autos, inserts and any other memorabilia.
  • Options

<< <i>all of them are on cards...I am buddies with the guy that owns the card shop in my area..he got me started in sending for autos..he's a huge autograph seller...when i get one i take it in to him to check it..i have had a lot of stamped crap, plus a lot of guys send their own pics with a photo copied sig..wish my scanner worked with my new computer then i could show everyone...but if someone wanted to trade and when they got them if they thought they werent real..i would be willing to take them back for something else of mine...so everyone lmk who your looking for..thanx >>

Well you say if they get it and don;t think its real they can send back for something else of yours. what makes them want anything else if that is fake. there might be more that are fake. The only way besides haveing a coa to find out if there real or not you would have to send to the place that checks autoed stuff for forgies. you can;t just take someones word for it that its not fake.
    Im looking for 2001 fleer premium rookies and gameused that i don;t have for the sets im putting together.

• Options
    I didnt mean autos i mean something else off my tradelist

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!

• Options
    o ok but what if they just want there stuff back?

• Options
    im just giveing you a hard time.

• Options
    i dont care they can have whatever the heck they want...lol

My Tradelist

Wantlist!!