Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Give away; good stuff; for newbiecollector?

Several people have suggested that newbiecollector is a good choice for these coins. I agree. If he wants them, and if I can figure out how to send them internationally, they will go to him!

am

------------------------

Hi, everyone,

In commemoration of my 1000th post, and to say "thank you" for the support this forum has provided me for the past couple of years, I'm giving away some coins.

This will be a sort of "poor man's" type set; circulated coins, common dates, but not bad coins. I'm going to include a peace dollar, morgan, wl half, franklin, barber dime, quarter, and half, sl quarter, liberty nickel, buffalo nickel, indian cent, merc dime, and maybe a large cent, etc.

Here is the deal:

I want these coins to go to somebody who is active in the hobby, involved in these forums, and to whom these coins would mean something; somebody who might have trouble affording these, and probably won't just sell them or swap them away.

Rather than having people beg me for them, I ask that, if you know somebody who fits the bill, will you send me a PM and tell my why they are deserving. There are a bunch of "regulars" on these forums, and I value their judgement.

So, if you know somebody who should get these coins, PM me!

Thanks,

am

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    Nominee sent.image
    Need a website? Future Design Solutions has custom professional website design starting at just $249!

Check us out today!
    http://www.futuredesignsolutions.com
  • Options
    image It's Her's
  • Options
    moursund.....

Thank you for such a great giveaway. Also thanks to who ever nominated me. I really appreciate it.

If there are any duplicates to what i already have I will give those away on here to another "newbie in need".

Thanks again to all.
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com