Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Sorry, coins have been claimed. Another giveaway coming in the near future!

I have 15 circulated wheat cents laying around that I don't just want to spend, but they're not worth keeping around. Some of them I'd even consider cull, but, hey, they're free! So, if you have a kid who's looking to fill some holes, or you're trying to get him/her started on collecting, go ahead and snap these up. I'll even eat the shipping cost on them.

Dates are as follows:

1911? (Last digit nearly worn off, I'm not positive what it is)
1912-D? (Pretty worn and weakly struck, so I'm not positive)
1917 (Uncirculated! But cleaned. image )
1925 (Looks like it went through a meat grinder)
1926 (Scratched)
1926-D
1927-D
1928 (Looks like it went through a meat grinder several times)
1929-D
1929-S

Ah, what the hell, let's throw in a little more just for fun! I'll throw in three Indian head cents I just found (1896, 1897, 1899), a 1927-P Buffalo, and a 1943-D Mercury dime!

First PM takes all.

Comments

• Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good idea for a giveaway... I had a roll of wheaties I didn't know what to do with, so I threw them in my last swap package. Darned wheaties are so heavy, they almost aren't worth the trouble! image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.