Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

I'm selling my whole collection of 1/1's...

Yup, all of my cards are 1/1's. They must be because you don't have the one I have. image

Comments

• If you want A-Train I've got the baddest card of his on earth. Check my other posts to see. Andrew
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    I'd certainly want it, but don't really have anything from your wantlist. You may take a look at my Tradelist and see. LMK...

Thanks,
    Zack
  • Very interested in this: 2001 WINNER'S CIRCLE Jeff Gordon Team Authentics RU Sheetmetal
    I also like the Warner, Barlow, Brees, and Bennett jerseys a little. PLMK Andrew BVs?
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    actually pac...SKI has THE BADDEST card of A-Train on this here board image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • True, true. But unfortunately, I can't trade his, only mine, and it's the baddest one I have. I hope we can work something out, dirtmonkey. I really like the Gordon. Does it come in the package with the car or is it just the card. What color is it and what does it book for? PLMK Andrew
    Hmmm image

Well the Gordon ($125) is actually something I've been saving in the hopes of getting some Gordon 1/24th scale die cast I still need... I'd be hesitant to trade that for anything else. If you like Gordon at all, I have a '95 Finish Line Gold Signature Insert (BV-$60 still I think) that happens to be #ed 24/1995 (car #). As for the others, the Bennett is pending. The Brees is supposed to be, but he has yet to confirm. The Warner is $40 and the Barlow is $20.

• What Gordon 1:24 do you need? I don't have anything from this year but I do have a bunch. Including auto'd 1:24, auto'd 1:64, auto'd cards, etc. I also have Earnhardt, Jr., etc. I really need the Gordon Team Authentics. I hope we can work something out. PLMK Andrew
    Ooops, just checked (been a while since I did) Beckett OPG and the Gordon Finish Line insert is $30
  • I'd be interested in the $30 Gordon insert card too. PLMK Andrew
    Right off hand, I still need the Nascar Racers, the 2001 Pepsi Chromalusion, any test car, Million Dollar date, Flames. I'm mostly looking for Action and Revell, no Winner's circle. LMK what else you may have that I might be interested in... No cards, please.
    Also, LMK if you need any 1/64th. Trying to cut down the collection because it's getting out of hand a bit. I've got Winner's Circle, some of the older Racing Champions and 1 Action (Chroma Premier) I'm trying to trade...
    Also the '92 1/64th Baby Ruth from Racing Champions....Forgot that one. Think that's $100-125 image
  • What do you want for the Chroma Premiere? PLMK Andrew
    I checked a couple of months ago and it was either $40 or $50.
    Oh, BTW it comes with the 1/64th scale car (the sheetmetal)... I actually have 4, so colors vary...
  • You have 4 of the Gordon Team Authentics!!! Come on, you can trade me one! Even the color you don't like or have the most of. I have a 1:64 Baby Ruth but it's the Winner's Circle from like 1998. PLMK Andrew
  • Ok Zack,
    I have read all of this.. and i have 1 question...

WHAT?????? lol
    I really can't swap them for anything else only because I don't have the money to toss at die cast anymore. I still want it though, thus this is the only way to get it. Most people who have die cast to trade are not looking for anything else but racing...

Chris... What you rippin on me for? Want me to kick your "want to have good bacon but all we got is the Canadian crap" A$$ all over... image. Heehee
  • Ok, so if I can't get the die cast can we make a trade for cards? PLMK Andrew
    I will trade anything I have for cards except the Sheetmetal car...I apologize for that, but I get tons of offers on it for Diecast, just not the ones I need. But some day....

I like cards, but I like the die cast better. You can display it where as my cards are mostly in a box. Trying to display them all would be impossible.
  • What do you want for the Gordon Finish Line and the four jerseys (the ones that aren't traded yet?)
  • Zack-Dirt= Hey buddy,we live in NASCAR country down here.We have a few nice shops down here so if you are having trouble finding something,let me know & I can check with these guys here.
    CJ & I collect 1/64s of a few drivers,mostly Action also.It is a very expensive hobby so we can't go too crazy on it either.

They just had the Bristol nite race this last weekend & it was as crazy as ever.We went to the Bristol night race back in the early 80s right after we 1st moved here.It was one of the most awesome sporting events I had ever attended.They had huge parties going on in the parking area,all kinds of memorabilia being sold,traded & then the race & all the events around it were totaly awesome.You definitely get your moneys worth when you buy a ticket to a NASCAR race.
    That's more than can be said for alot of sports events,for sure!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
    I love the races. I also loved the outcome of the Bristol race...image . Finally, maybe he'll get back on track (heehee). My brother (PissonJeffGordon) just went to the 2nd Daytona race a month or so ago. I have yet to actually go to one because I wont waste my money at the lame Michigan race (no action there), but we plan on going to Bristol next year.