Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone get an email from Heritage today?

I just recieved an email from Heritage telling me that my free redbook will be shipped out this week. We will just have to wait and see if it comes....

Justin
Justin

Comments

• Options
    I got one also.

matt
    "the world is full of kings and queens, they blind your eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell"
  • Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    I got one also
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    I got one Thursday threatening my A-1 Bidder Status if they didn't get my payment by Saturday. Today (Mon) I finally got an invoice. Hey B-list aint so bad!!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get e-mail daily from Heritage and it is rarely welcomed. Crap like "here is a list of 10 common date saints that we thought you might be interested in based on your past purchases" I have never bought a saint from heritage. Any body know how to get off their spam list?image
  • Options
    caitlincaitlin Posts: 858 ✭✭✭
    Received mine today as well.image
    A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.
  • Options
    Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean boiler78. All I did was sign up for a silly auction and it resulted in 11 different emails from Heritage. If I wanted to sell Allen Mincho my currency I would call him. I don't need him begging in my inbox for material for his Heritage Cincinnati Signature sale.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Options
    gmarguligmarguli Posts: 2,226 ✭✭
    I didn't get one. image I didn't get my Redbook last year either. image

I rarely get email from Heritage other than want list matches.

I did get an email telling two days ago me that they would process my credit card and my lots would be shipped, but there might be a delay to the heavy auction sales.
  • Options
    I got two emails - I must be getting Greg's Red Book image

Frank
  • Options
    boiler,
    you can edit your account at heretic and eliminate the spamming by unchecking the appropriate boxes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file