Home U.S. Coin Forum

I love the new PCI (gold)!!!

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
This says it all... cleaned and oxidized on the SAME coin!!!

linky poop
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• D*mn, that is one ugly coin! Seller seems to be saying "Hey don't blame me! I know it's ugly! It's all PCI's fault!"
    Home brew is best - Never drink alone
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey don't blame me! I know it's ugly! It's all PCI's fault >>

It's more like... "PCI knows what they are talking about... check out this awesome coin (because it is what they say!)"
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    "professionally graded?" That rusted piece of junk should have been NGed!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
    I guess this means our favorite Red problem label is gone, too... or their standards just plumetted enough that there is no need for the red label...
  • Speaking of PCI, I've actually had a lot of EXCELLENT luck with PCI holdered coins.

I generally stike to raw or PCGS and sometimes NGC and ANACS for VAM's but I have a smattering of PCI's and I have to say they all rate great on eye appeal.

Now, I'm not the best grader, but they don't look cleaned or anything and they just look very good!

Just thought I throw a little sand on the non-PCGS bandwagon that this forum spawns image
  • I think I shall vomit nowimage
    For me-collecting coins for fun.For my children-their future.
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    Now thats one coin that crys for a harsh cleaning.I,d soak that sucker in jeweluster in no time flat.
    I know.Big no-no,but what you lose in coin surface,you gain in long term preservation,and maybe eye-appeal too.That green stuff is corroding the thing as we speak.And the white stuff?Same as the green,only a different color?
    Looks to be poorly cleaned in the first place.Someone should just finish the job.
    It should go join Marty's new 1990 proof image
  • KAJ1KAJ1 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭
    One word...... gross

PCI = AGC

Kevin
  • zennyzenny Posts: 1,547 ✭✭
    help me please, someone has actually bid on this thing now.

aaaarrrgggghhhh
    Looky... its rainbow toned!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file