Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone else from Tennessee?

Any other collectors from Tennessee or close by?

Joe
9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Joe!

I'm not from Tennessee, or in Tennessee, but welcome anyway. I like that song by the Grateful Dead entitled "Tennessee Jed".

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    How about Knoxville? Two of us on the board are in Knoxville. Myself and Crito.

Neil
  • Yep, Clarksville here. There are a few here from the Volenteer state. Go Vols!
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    Go Vols!!! image
  • Go Vols! Clarksville? Is that the home of a large TVA dam? My grandfather helped build that according to my father and grandmother. My family is from Selmer, TN, near Jackson, but I'm in Atlanta. Anyone going to the Blue Ridge show about 20 miles south of Chattanooga next weekend? It'll have nearly 200 tables and should be a great show. It's all weekend Friday-Sunday. I'll be working there, so I hope to see y'all!
  • Greetings I'm in B'ham. I plan to be at Blue Ridge Friday and Saturday should be a great show. War Eagle!
    Collect for enjoyment
  • Im in Murfreesboro but work in Nashville I work this weekend and also I spent too much last weekend hehe trying to get my Impressions of Liberty out of Layaway also but still can get small things on ebay and boards
    Joe
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • Dahlonega, howdy!
    I just graduated college from Birmingham-Southern. Nice to see another Southerner out there!
  • DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all the way down in Tupelo, Mississippi, if you ever need another redneck to chime in (although your neck is probably a lighter shade of red -- orange!!)

Where did Eli Manning decide to play ball . . . hmmm . . . let me see . . . NOT Tennessee . . . .
    Doug
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    South Alabama. I got lost in Memphis one time and drove by Graceland 3 times until I figured out Shelby Blvd ran to the interstate.
    ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
    I'm from Huntsville, Alabama.

Dog, don't let them say anything bad about LA (lower Alabama)!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Paulding County Ga, a couple hours out of Chattanooga
    imageimage

• critocrito Posts: 1,735
    yep, knoxville here, tho sometimes can be found in Nashville. Hey, since you're so close to Chattanooga, maybe you can stop by PCI to check out the rumors. I heard they succeeded in training monkeys to grade coins, but there's another involving seeing eye dogs going around too... one of the two must be right image
    Huntsville - - - I still have trouble saying Alabama and NASA in the same sentence . . . .
    Doug
  • Memphis, here. For the yankees on board, that's pronounced "Mame-fus". You guys are missing Dead Elvis week. He's been gone 25 years, so this is a big one.

Mike
  • Upstate South Carolina, Welcome aboardimage
    For me-collecting coins for fun.For my children-their future.
  • I wsa stationed in Smyrna for a year or so in the AF at Sewart AFB. I think it was closed in 68.
    I got there in Sept 63 and was sent pcs overseas in june 65.
    I really like thet part of the country. Last time I was there too many things have changed.
    I now reside in SC. Not southern Calif.
    Don >^< (o_/|_o)
    If it can be misspelled
    I already have
  • Howdy Joe. Welcome to the board. I'm from Cumming in north Georgia (~100 miles from Chattanooga).

perfectstrike
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys are missing Dead Elvis week. He's been gone 25 years, so this is a big one. >>

Come on, every one know Elvis is still alive and living in NM.image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Illinois about 90 minutes from Clarksville. Too far away to drop in and say hi though image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    #8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
    Welcome to the boards, BASEagle!

Yes, DMWjr, those are usually opposite ends of the spectrum, but I don't know who is more insulted by them being together, NASA, or Alabamians?!!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

Well, I guess nobody really could say NASA and Mississippi in the same sentence, so Alabama at least has that one on us . . .

Hidy, to Memphis during Dead Elvis Week. I'm in Tupelo, MS, the birthplace of the dead King, and Highway 78 from Memphis to Tupelo is like the road to Mecca this week. We actually get busloads from people all over the world in here this week. Who knows what the history books will eventually write about the King.
    Doug

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file