Home U.S. Coin Forum

DMPL Barber Dime?!?!

nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
OK, now it is my turn to post a link to an auction that doesn't live up to its billing...

Auction link

If it wasn't for the $6 shipping, I'd pay the 0.01 current bid price. Looks XF harshly cleaned to me.

Comments

• nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    Lots of sunglasses and same names in the feeback. Hmmm.... makes me wonder....
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Ordered a coin from him ONCE, it was crap and I returned it.
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• ARCOARCO Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sellers who lie about coins and overcharge on shipping are best left to the fringes and ignored. Don't give him your business.

Tyler
  • dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirrors?? Looks like pewter...
  • Mirrors? You got to be kidding!image
    USAF VET. 1964 -1968
    Proud of America!

I Have NO PCGS Registry Sets!
  • Another one of his misrepresentations.

Link

Looks like someone held an ice skating party on her cheek!!image
    USAF VET. 1964 -1968
    Proud of America!

I Have NO PCGS Registry Sets!

• Well,

on the Morgan, he says "Choice BU". He just doesn't tell you that "BU" stands for "Beat Up" in this case!image

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    I also had noticed that some of his feedback came from people who have been mentioned on the boards here before. I cannot remember their names right now, but if you look through it you'll see them. I looked at some of the auctions that people complained about and think that they should have known better. It was obvious the coin was crap.

Neil
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I can't remember the guys name either but I see where he has been getting his DMPL Morgans from that he sells along side his doctored scan toned....uh I don't remember
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭
    Stunning! I was almost blinded when the picture opened.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file