Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Andddddddd...Just seen Barry Bonds hit HR #600!!!

Right after the Sheffield homer they cut over to the Giants game and Bonds wacks it!!! #600!

Comments

• Awesome.
  • Congrats to Bonds for hitting 600.
    Now I can actually watch a game on ESPN without having to goto his at bats all the time.
    GO CUBS
    http://www.broncs.net/~cubs/cards/cards.htm
    icq=63877860
    msn=wallbangers@hotmail.com
    aim=cubsin2045

• I just saw it on sportscenter, gave me friggin chills.
  • gr00vy.. time to hit up Ebay
  • SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    lol...and with the crack of the bat, autobilia was off to ebay...
  • ... and the 98 Chrome Flashbacks Refractor I just won (for $2.98! image ) goes up 10 bucks image

Of course whoever has that ball is much MUCH richer now image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Yes, I'm plotting to steal the ball from that guy in a secret sniperish kinda way. It'll be kind of like the movie...'Enemy of the State'...hehe image
  • MAYBE U N I KAN GO IN N GET DAT BALLL.....U GET DA BALL N I GET AREESTED
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416

<< <i>MAYBE U N I KAN GO IN N GET DAT BALLL.....U GET DA BALL N I GET AREESTED >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• << <i>

<< <i>MAYBE U N I KAN GO IN N GET DAT BALLL.....U GET DA BALL N I GET AREESTED >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage >>

LMAO

• << <i>lol...and with the crack of the bat, autobilia was off to ebay... >>

And you know this! Mannnnnnn!!!!!!
    He won't break the record though. Hammerin' Hank's record will stand for many more years to come. If Vlad Guerrero keeps up his homerun paces...he'll be the one to break it. He has 200 homers and he's 25? 26? Ouch! Bonds might get 700, but he won't get more than 755.
  • He's 26. Him, Griff, and A-Rod are the 3 youngest to do it (reach 200). I wouldn't count A-Rod out either. If Griffey can get healthy, he still has a small chance of doing it.

• << <i>He won't break the record though. Hammerin' Hank's record will stand for many more years to come. If Vlad Guerrero keeps up his homerun paces...he'll be the one to break it. He has 200 homers and he's 25? 26? Ouch! Bonds might get 700, but he won't get more than 755. >>

You never know. His contract is for 5 years. All he has to do is hit 40 HRs per year to break the record. Let's see He's at 600 now.

4 years, 40 HRs per year = 160. So, if he doesn't even hit another HR this year, HE would be at 760 which is more than Hank. And you know he will be hitting more HRs.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I think if Bonds stays juiced up he will approach 1000 homers! Let see 5 years at 60 a year...thats 300..ahhh maybe
    a little shy! I think if Arod and Vladdy get on the juice and then get traded to one of the teams in the NL West that
    they will have a chance!

-Kevin

• << <i>I think if Arod and Vladdy get on the juice and then get traded to one of the teams in the NL West that
    they will have a chance!

-Kevin >>

Ha.
  • I don't think Bonds is juiced up. When he swing, he puts his hip and upper body into the swing. Now, if he had a swing like Griffey Jr., I'd think different.
  • Its called "Working Out".... Stalin, maybe you should try it......

Bonds lifts 7 days a week, 1-3 hours a day.....
    You expect him to NOT be huge?
    Moron..........
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    yeah and the sissy voice to go with that huh.....sure he isn't juiced!

-JS
    I believe Bonds is definitely juiced! He even admitted to taking muscle enhancers. You think he's actually going to go out and tell everyone..."Yeah, well, I definitely take steroids"??? Um, I don't think so. I don't ANY player would say that...so of course he's going to say he works out so and so days...he's not going to admit the fact that he takes steroids. I also believe Sammy Sosa takes them as well...but, that's my opinion of course...but it just seems obvious.
  • Remember, Sosa lost his cool when they asked him abou tit in the interview. But people blow that out of wack. Steroids enhance muscles, not hand-eye coordination. If steriods makes them more accurate, then Todd Hundley and Javy Lopez needs to get a bulk stock of it. Hundley hitting .188 (.001 higher than last season and Javy is hitting .237).
  • yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    i saw the same thing Derrick...i was mad .....i wanted to get to bed...but i couldnt until the braves game was over.....pissed me off....
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!