Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Speedmaster= A+ , Got my 4 98 Chrome Millwood RCS

I think they took a little longer because you wrote the wrong zipcode on the envelope. Could have been bad considering you didn't use a return address either. Got lucky.
Looking for ANDY MCDONALD CARDS!!

REFS: NatAker, Deshields17, Caricon, NASH,Baird34, 4sportcollector, Viking, coachvinny,naturalbrntrader,playr050, Jrccrum, epage64, euphoria18, Bobstar, Remster, CARDJUNKIE3, Oasurfer

Comments

• Options
    CariconCaricon Posts: 819 ✭✭
    Brave: That's cool that you got them. Actually it sounds like its just LUCK that
    you received them. Most of the time they would have just ended up in the dead
    letter box. Did they come in a regular envelope or a big padded envelope, that
    might have had something to do with it actually showing up.
  • Options
    Hey Caricon. They came in a regular envelope. With 2 in 1 topload and 2 in penny sleeves taped to the topload :-( . Still mint though
    Looking for ANDY MCDONALD CARDS!!

REFS: NatAker, Deshields17, Caricon, NASH,Baird34, 4sportcollector, Viking, coachvinny,naturalbrntrader,playr050, Jrccrum, epage64, euphoria18, Bobstar, Remster, CARDJUNKIE3, Oasurfer
  • Options
    TTT
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar